• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nana to Kaoru 95
A nice conclusion to the lost panty arc. I wish they would hurry up and hook up in this version rather than Arashi (not a big fan of). Looking forward to the next (sexy) breather.

Twinkle
tumblr_mp8hi7StI51qbxqfpo1_500.png

One could potentially take this panel and use it for otokogokoro, koibogotoro, mayonaka no oyatsu, and maybe even cherry poppers. I like her artwork and character designs even if they look similar across all the works, theyre just always so attractive and have personalities that make for even the most cheesiest lines to make ones heart melt.Good one shot and memorable, pink hair nice.

Jintor

Nana to Kaoru 95
A nice conclusion to the lost panty arc. I wish they would hurry up and hook up in this version rather than Arashi (not a big fan of). Looking forward to the next (sexy) breather.

I need it.

Nana to Kaoru is best smutGAF despite not being on the banner

Tamanon

Banned
Minamoto 85

Miracles do happen. Guess the series is almost over then:p

It's going to be really weird when they switch off this girl, going to have a really good reason.

Soul Cartel 77
Finally reading this as it comes out instead of two weeks late...but good firey action. Surpreme Witch v Mephisto and just this entire Witch arc as a whole has really been the best part of this whole series. If only it didnt take only two minutes to go through the whole chapter :(

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So! I don't read it but from what reactions I've seen in this thread is the entire concept of Minamoto hangs on the question of "Will he get it next chapter or not?" Hahaha.

Soma

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 85

So for the first time in god knows how many chapters something is finally (kinda) happening.

I think going into this with (really) low expectations is the only way to gain true enjoyment out of this series.

Sensha Otoko - A True Tank Story

NNIZYYil.png

The touching love story of how Waver-kun and Rider find love over a Saber figure.

And also how others find love over a Saber figure.

Saber figures for everyone!
Not really.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin II Garma

Garma couldn't have lasted more than a volume or something, why the loss? Like CLAMP wrote in the interview segment at the end, guess we have to pin all our hopes on Char. Though the ending moments with Char all deviously happy and such and Garma all fired up and what not was memorable, peering from the side of the dome as the Trojan Horse just fired on them and then his final words to Garma, cold.

All around good volume that showed the writer can really make interesting moments even when it isn't focused on the prototype mobile suit or the simple pursuit of the Trojan Horse. Characters all feel worthwhile and necessary to the plot and able to really shine through the various scenarios. I don't think I dislike anyone in the crew. Kai is delicious, I mean, favorite character to see around, hard to read, concerned for other, and a comedia while being just laid back and chill (well after reading the CLAMP thing I dont think Ill be able to forget Igarashi saying that). Amuro feels off in his own world now which is good as it seems like he'll be one who does just wondrous actions making miracles from impossible situations.

Color arts were memorable. CLAMP illustration best, followed by this one.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 130-140

Yep, now this is the bit where the dumb as fuck Musou shit begins, it should only last for a volume or two tho so it's not that big a deal. Still, the art does a fantastic job of showing just how menacing he is.

So do to constantly having people over I've been slacking on my 3 chapter 5 series daily that I've been doing, tomorrow is my day off so I plan to make up for it by doing a berserker 20 chapters for each series!

Dresden

qualia the purple -

This is dumb, but the art is cute and moments like this make it worth my time:

Hatou Gaku has a very odd friend at school named Marii Yukari. Yukari has purple eyes and a bizarre way of looking at the world: she sees all living things as robots. This has not always worked out well for Yukari, even costing her a best friend when she was younger. However, Yukari insists that the things she says she sees is true, and her vision seems to give her insight into the abilities of others.

Gaku thinks she's just weird, but she soon realizes that Yukari has unexpected talents. It seems she can fix anything, and even the police come to hear her insights. It turns out that Yukari's purple eyes are not unique in the world! However, there is one important distinction among those who see humans as other objects. Do humans appear as unimportant as objects, or do those objects appear as important as human beings?

Haruka na Machi e

9yLWwEj.jpg

Read this because MU classified it as Gekiga and it looked interesting. The story is about a businessman who travels back in time to when he was 14 years old and tries to change the course of his family's history. Has a pleasingly restrained and realistic style and keeps itself tightly focused on the perspective of the MC and his inner state in a way that seemed almost novelistic. High point was the way it showed everyday family interactions and the secrets lurking underneath without resorting to pretension and gimmickry. Worth reading if you want a slice of life that's a bit different than what you normally see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom