• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

What?!? Yhwach you sly bastard! Putting Uryu in a tough spot. If he is spying then it will makes things much harder for Uryu. Interesting that Yhwach doesn't make a mention of Ichigo while explaining to Uryu.

Bambi implying she wants sex in the context of the translation only to kill the guy. LOL (Unless they actually did it and then she killed him like a Black Widow O_O!)

Kubo, you pushing the boundaries for a Shonen manga man.

Should be a nice fight between Uryu and some of the other Stern Ritters.

As for the end of the chapter.

Kubo should make DTL's dream come true and show off Grimmjow in his glory.

Also Kisuke, what are you thinking letting Orihime do the scouting at those Negal Ruins? I mean her powers are wonderful to use as scouting but she is also the medic of the group.... Well at least she was useful and came back safely.

Kisuke looks to take back all the captain Bankais from the devices the Stern Ritter used from what he was making in the last panel as an anti device.

Bleach

I bet what Chad and Orihime are eating are those riatsu food that Hikifune gave Ichigo. And Grimmjowwwwwwwwwwww, i can see your foot you can´t hide from me :D

LeleSocho

Banned
How can it be expected? I couldn't even tell what in bloody tarnation was going on this chapter.

You really weren't expecting an Obito betrayal with personal masterplan? It's like 10 chapters that is completely obvious and more that was expectable.
Let me tell you how this will continue, Madara will spank Obito's ass which at the end will backpedal and ask Kakashi to forgive him maybe with an ultimate move that will create an opening to destroy Madara.
This or either the black half of Obito (Madara consciousness) will take control over him.

Articalys

It fits the manga well.
Short and funny "mini" episodes are a good option.
Oh I'm sure the series is a good fit for a 5-minute show or whatever but I'm more amused that they're using Saiki as the first series for anime on the Live app, presuming more will follow

Also surprised you hadn't already posted this news too, I even saw you had it retweeted like two hours ago. You're quite selective about what retweets you'll bother posting on GAF, aren't you?

Articalys

No so its impossible to even see it :(, hopefully it can get a tv anime someday...why no ToC post?
No idea, dumbyugi was certainly lurking M-H earlier enough for the Nisekoi news.

Jump Issue #32 TOC:

Assassination Classroom (Cover & Lead Color Page, First Year Anniversary)
One Piece
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Nisekoi (Center Color)
Kuroko no Basket
Naruto
Sket Dance(Center Color, END)
Beelzebub
Smoky B.B.
World Trigger
Haikyuu!!
Soul Catcher(S)
Gintama
Kochikame
Bleach
Mutou Black - First Rank
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage

Jump Issue #33 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Ginga Patrol Jako by Akira Toriyama (New Series, 35 pg.)
CP: Toriko, Haikyuu!!
First Rank: Smoky B.B.

Jump Issue #35 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Atsushi Nakamura / Kuro Clock (New Series)

Jump Issue #36 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Kazurô Kyô / Hime Doll (New Series)

Kurita

Oh I'm sure the series is a good fit for a 5-minute show or whatever but I'm more amused that they're using Saiki as the first series for anime on the Live app, presuming more will follow

Also surprised you hadn't already posted this news too, I even saw you had it retweeted like two hours ago. You're quite selective about what retweets you'll bother posting on GAF, aren't you?

Not really, I was just too lazy to post it :lol

No idea, dumbyugi was certainly lurking M-H earlier enough for the Nisekoi news.

Jump Issue #32 TOC:

Assassination Classroom (Cover & Lead Color Page, First Year Anniversary)
One Piece
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Nisekoi (Center Color)
Kuroko no Basket
Naruto
Sket Dance(Center Color, END)
Beelzebub
Smoky B.B.
World Trigger
Haikyuu!!
Soul Catcher(S)
Gintama
Kochikame
Bleach
Mutou Black - First Rank
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage

Jump Issue #33 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Ginga Patrol Jako by Akira Toriyama (New Series, 35 pg.)
CP: Toriko, Haikyuu!!
First Rank: Smoky B.B.

Jump Issue #35 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Atsushi Nakamura / Kuro Clock (New Series)

Jump Issue #36 Information
Cover & Lead CP: Kazurô Kyô / Hime Doll (New Series)

Yes! Bring on more Haikyuu!! Color pages. It deserves it.

World Trigger shoukd get another hopefully its safe hanging on in the middle and gets good v1 sales this month.

I guess only bleach ultra hardcores are liking bleach.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Balancing Act 3-5.5

aidYVnN.png

Well, turned out kinda different from what I thought it was. It's more like the interactions of people from unusual family situations, though none of them other than Bonta seems to come from anything remotely gritty. Still, pretty interesting, though it feels like it moves at fucking breakneck speed and dumping characters on you pretty fast and loose, but it's kinda light and fluffy and I like the atmosphere of it. Plus the art is really nice in that light shoujo/josei kind of way.

IHaveIce

Banned
bleach
So I ask again myself what is with Uryu's father.. isn't he also a survivor?

Well the ladies will be material for new doujinshis nothing more.

Nothing else was really interesting

EDit: damn Bleach is in the bottom 4? Hopefully it will not be forced to end early if that continues

Antiwhippy

Adekan 15

This manga is fucking weird. One moment you can have three gorgeous guys having their arms cut off, the next another set of three gorgeous guys are wearing cat ears in the most homoerotic way ever without resorting to actual sex or nudity.

Dem hips though.

bleach

EDit: damn Bleach is in the bottom 4? Hopefully it will not be forced to end early if that continues

Yhwach specifically targeted half-bloods. Ryuken is a full blood Quincy.

Which is why Uryu is the last Quincy survivor as his mother died and his full blooded father was the only one left.

bleach

Uryu's father is a pure blood Quincy so he wasn't targeted by the selection.

Bach could just be talking about Uryu being a survivor from that event, still though it's extremely odd Ryuuken is being ignored by everyone.

Hystzen

BLEACH O

Apart from oh look another kooky evil squad of girls fine chapter, Bach is not dumb as expected he obviously set up Uryuu due to knowing he probably going screw him over.

Finally some orihimie and chad ...give up Kubo everybody knows thats grimmjow just reveal his new hair metal design already

bleach

If kubo focused more on hitsugaya, brought grimmjow back and had him and ichigo team up rest of the arc than bleachs positioning could be salvaged and itd surely be actually good again, maybe even get color pages too.

Antiwhippy

Cooking Master Boy

This is kinda hilariously dramatic as most cooking mangas tend to be, but it's great to see a manga dealing with chinese cuisine like szechuan and Guangzhou cuisine.

Naruto

Anyone else giggle when Obito called sasuke a traitor?

Bleach

This goofy female squad gives me hope that momo, rangiku, and orohime may get to do something substantial in the final arc

One Piece

Shits getting real now! Law declares Luffy is his ally was the best part.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Black face pokemon and torture fetish girly troop. Yep, Kubo has officially lost it.

Could barely follow Naruto.

ffdgh

Naruto
...They lost me near the end. How exactly did obito do that?

One piece

Random meteor from space and a Norland statue :D

IHaveIce

Banned
Ah yes I understood it wrong with the "survivor" bit, thanks guys.

But I still think somebody has to at least say something about his father.

Zeroth

Naruto
...They lost me near the end. How exactly did obito do that?

It looks like he
used Inazagi
. If you pay attention to the chapter,
you will see his sharingan eye was obscured all the time, but seemed to be blank right after Minato slashed him.

Hystzen

Naruto

Lets troll the broken villain with a troll character which next week will be trolled by broken villain then trolled following week by Aizen where we found out Kubo trolled us all due to him being really Kishi

One Piece 713

So this guy either has gravity or meteor powers, and I'm guessing Doflamingo has either string powers that can be used to control people or kill them. I don't know why but I like Caesar because he's been pretty funny even though he did some bad stuff in the past. Also my favorite crew member Usopp finally has something huge he has to do, or "Usoland" as they call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom