• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Tadashii Ace no Kouryakuhou? 03

Amazing how all it takes is a cross dressing boy to turn all of the lady's into raging lesbians.

And still want him cross dressing even after he reveals himself to be a boy.

Kreed

It's always been very clear spoiler tags for leaks and no spoiler tags once that chapter has been released in English using the bold series # formula. The guy you quoted used spoiler tags you had to deliberately delete the spoiler tags which comes off as you simply trying to spoil the thread which is why users got upset.

No it hasn't "always been very clear" because that wasn't originally one of the rules of this thread. From going back and looking at the thread OPs that rule was added in in OT7, which is why I made my comment because I've been following this thread since OT1, so excuse me if I hadn't been keeping up with the OPs now that we change threads every couple of months.

And the reason I unspoiled the spoiled post I quoted is because you originally weren't supposed to use spoiler tags at all! The whole point of this thread was the enjoyment of not having to use spoiler tags but obviously the rules changed. No one was trying to deliberately spoil the thread for people who obviously can't read bolded titles before they read the contents of a post.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think it's only planned for 24 episodes so far and with what I hear about the 'pacing' of the show so far, lol.

FWIW, almost everyone I know really likes the show outside of internet forumites.

I think it's only planned for 24 episodes so far and with what I hear about the 'pacing' of the show so far, lol.

The pacing of the show so far is okay just sometimes they move stuff about to make the story flow better .( which is plus IMO)
The current ep is at chapter 15 along some add stuff but you have to remember some chapters are 40 plus pages long .
The manga pacing not fast either so it don't really matter than much to me still most people i know really like the anime with some likely it more than the manga .

FWIW, almost everyone I know really likes the show outside of internet forumites.

Yep i seen things said about the show on some forums that down right stupid as hell .
Still with how much more the manga selling i hope they stop at a good part so we can get a season 2 a few years from now .

dramatis

And the reason I unspoiled the spoiled post I quoted is because you originally weren't supposed to use spoiler tags at all! The whole point of this thread was the enjoyment of not having to use spoiler tags but obviously the rules changed. No one was trying to deliberately spoil the thread for people who obviously can't read bolded titles before they read the contents of a post.
Sorry Kreed. I like tag-free too, but there was some discussion in the previous thread because some people are sensitive about early spoilers (pre-translation release), so the rules were modified. (Hence the first image in the OP...) I've received a funny PM about my rash spoiling of snail plot in Nisekoi before (back when I read the raws), so some members do take this very seriously lol.

Wait why is Terraformars called Animal Crossing?
Around the time I changed the banner Terraformars seemed to be popular reading so I plugged it in the banner, and upandaway was babbling about Animal Crossing. There was also some discussion about racism in Terraformars. Anyhow, it's now Animal Crossing. >_> I haven't read Terraformars yet but I imagine it fits to a certain degree.

One piece Spoilers
Also seem like there was a mistake with one of the lines in the spoilers from earlier .
Nami, Chopper, Brook, Momonosuke and Nami's waver have been turned into ART by a Devil Fruit user of Club Trebol army
That is the right one .

Kreed

Sorry Kreed. I like tag-free too, but there was some discussion in the previous thread because some people are sensitive about early spoilers (pre-translation release), so the rules were modified. (Hence the first image in the OP...) I've received a funny PM about my rash spoiling of snail plot in Nisekoi before (back when I read the raws), so some members do take this very seriously lol.

It's always been a struggle with this thread about the spoiler tags. Like back in the Full Metal Alchemist days and people coming in here cursing everyone out for discussing FMA chapters and wanting pages of nothing but black bars. It's just disappointing because we would argue with the spoiler tag people so much to keep the thread spoiler tag free, but obviously more people want the tags than don't now, so it is what it is.

World Trigger 21

I guess the first 20 chapters was a prologue of sorts. It seemed that way because of how this chapter ended and forming the team. Hyped to see where we go from here though. For this chapter the Osamu and Yuma discussion was really good and I think theyve definitely got some bond and understanding thing going on in the background. Hopefully it develops further.

Dragonball Z 22
BOs2qPsCUAAUgs9.png:large

Too bad kuririn shall end up like Yamcha, if Im remembering right.

Buddha 1-8
Sort of powered through these, I didn't think reading a manga loosely based on Buddhism would steer me back to Buddhism more or less (although it is more accurately to say that I am a weak agnostic and Buddhist). Always amazed at hose Tezuka handles his line weight and tones. My only gripe is the translation,some times they try to insert a joke or reference and it just gets in the way. Probably gonna read Saint Oniisan after this (watched the OVA, I want more~)

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
TOWER OF GOD 1 - 57

This stuff is rather good, isn't it. I really dig the utter devotion the main lead has towards his girl--it's totally the kind of d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww material that I am so weak against.

Solune

Said I'd post my pick-ups, but FFXIV beta and stuff got in the way, so only doing it now.
Here goes:

bEr.jpg

Man seeing so many mangas in your pickups makes me smile like Arcuied in that Tsukihime Vol 10. Makes me bitter as fuck that it got dropped here at 6.
Same with Mx0, it was too soon, RIP Kano.

Also Dat Urushihara.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Well I can't say I haven't been waiting for this to happen. We all knew it wouldn't stay a monster fight forever. The design is interesting and I can't help but wonder where we go from here.

Amikami

Banned
Most enjoyable naruto chapter in the last several weeks. Maybe I can finally feel like the alliance are really in trouble. Can only wonder what Madara has up his sleeves. Guy's not even sweatin' it.

So Naruto, Sasuke and the kages, huh? Sakura has completely disappeared from the scene as I imagined she would. Kishi had to give her one last spotlight just to say he did something with her character.

ffdgh

Naruto

Soo....madara has a trump card....and how the heck are they supposed to win at this point.

Seems like Obito has amnesia.

Kusagari

Naruto

Definitely the best chapter in a while. I like Obito's appearance too.

Alliance is definitely looking fucked since he's stronger than Hashirama right now. Plus Madara still has something up his sleeve.

scy

Kurogane 70 (END ... again) - Just wrapping up all the plot points, I guess. Plus a confession (awkwardly). Cute, I guess.

Baby Steps 171 - This match could potentially be absurdly intense. And it better be. I mean, it's Nabae.

Kabuto

Naruto

don't worry guys, Orochimaru will come and save the day.

Am I the only one that thinks Jubito looks like Kabuto haha

wonzo

Banned
The Breaker 44-52

Man, I was expecting some serious shit to have gone down with Chun-Woo's Master's Death but what actually happened was really… disappointing. It kinda undermines the whole "revenge" thing really. :/

oh well, shi-ho's raising death flags like no-one else so that should be good for some laughs

Bleach

Pretty meh.

At least he's getting all these transitions out of the way.

Interesting that the entire Palace is pretty much implied to be the Gravity training in DBZ.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Bleach: D

I'm sure the translation didn't help, but man that was boring compared to all the epicness we got the past few chapters. But, transitions must be transitions.

Naruto: C

Uh, okay.

Articalys

Voice cast changed from the VOMIC for Nisekoi anime, by the way.

Raku - Kouki Uchiyama (Ichika from Inifnite Stratos)
Chitoge - Nao Toyama (Kanon from TWGOK)
Onodera - Kana Hanazawa (Charlotte from Infinite Stratos, Shiori from TWGOK)

Also there will be an anime original character, a 2nd year girl who wants to join the newspaper club

Kusagari

Voice cast changed from the VOMIC for Nisekoi anime, by the way.

Raku - Kouki Uchiyama (Ichika from Inifnite Stratos)
Chitoge - Nao Toyama (Kanon from TWGOK)
Onodera - Kana Hanazawa (Charlotte from Infinite Stratos, Shiori from TWGOK)

Also there will be an anime original character, a 2nd year girl who wants to join the newspaper club

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

dumbyugi

Jump TOC Issue #33
Galactic Patrol Jako (Cover)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Naruto
Nisekoi
Toriko (Color)
Shokugeki no Soma
World Trigger
Haikyuu!! (Color)
Kuroko no Basuke
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Beelebub
Soul Catcher(S)
Bleach
Gintama
Kochikame
Smokey B.B. (First Ranking)
Mutou Black
Cross Manage
Koisuru Edison

Toriko (Cover)
World Trigger (Color)
Beelzebub (Color)

Kusagari

Bleach

What a disjointed chapter. I don't think I've ever been more bothered by constant cuts in a manga. Whole thing just felt really sloppy.

Anyway looks like Ichigo is going to become a captain.

Dragonball Z 22
BOs2qPsCUAAUgs9.png:large

Too bad kuririn shall end up like Yamcha, if Im remembering right.

Actually you are thinking of Tien and Chaotzu lol. Nappa punching off Tien's arm is still awesome to this day.

Naruto
Wow Juubito is go powerful as expected. Seems that he doesn't have full mental control though. I would be impressed by him taking out the kages if it wasn't for the fact that they are regenerating zombies but it was rather quick how he took them out. Madara of course has that Black Zetsu trump card to pull.

I can see it already, everyone pools their chakra to Naruto and makes him a Pseudo Juubi jinchurikki to fight Juubito.

Bleach
Slow chapter with no Ichigo or Uryu. :( But it was nice seeing all the side characters as things are moving forward.

Isshin please be active in the war along with Ryuken! Then again someone needs to keep Karin and Yuzu along with Karakura safe as only them 2 and (Yoruichi?) are left. Along with the Urahara shop gang.

Rukia and Renji sparring and training is a nice start. Byakuya alive and moving around naked will add to Bleach's ranking next week thanks to fangirls and boys. lol ^_^

Curious that Senjumaru doesn't have a trial and is really all about measuring clothes and lengths lol. BTW lots of different types of clothes including animal skin, PETA won't be happy.

LMAO Senjumaru actually threatening to castrate Renji if he didn't get naked.

Also Rukia lol!

Hiyori and gang seem to be doing well. Guess they chased off whoever came out of the portal or it was a friend. They do have hollow powers... Nice to see them doing something though, although isn't it dangerous to try and close the distortion?

Also I just realized that a shit load of souls must have been obliterated by the Quincy o_O! The Soul King must not be happy about this.

Keigo's new hair still surprises me to this day. Seems like the last half a chapter and this chapter is all tying up loose ends. Mizuiro is crazy good at remembering people and picking apart the details. O_O!

But WOW Kyoraku the CC himself appeared to let Ichigo's friends know that he is going to part from them. Thats crazy and has huge implications!

Does Soul Society want Ichigo to become a Captain with 8th division empty? Is it the Soul King who wants Ichigo as a Royal Guard! So exciting to think of the possibilities!

One Piece My reactions as I read the chapter
ROFLMAO Dat terrible art Sunny and the Sunny's current crew.
Rebecca and that dad of hers, dunno where Oda is going with this.
Belemy is in a tough spot as he is kinda screwed if he attempts to kill Luffy lol.
Bart actually knows Luffy?
Luffy had a lot of fun with Ucy.
NOOOOOO! UCY!
Fuck you Hajrudin! Go die, you are on my shit list with Blackbeard!
Yeah Luffy punch that bastard to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom