• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Actually you are thinking of Tien and Chaotzu lol. Nappa punching off Tien's arm is still awesome to this day.

Naruto
Wow Juubito is go powerful as expected. Seems that he doesn't have full mental control though. I would be impressed by him taking out the kages if it wasn't for the fact that they are regenerating zombies but it was rather quick how he took them out. Madara of course has that Black Zetsu trump card to pull.

I can see it already, everyone pools their chakra to Naruto and makes him a Pseudo Juubi jinchurikki to fight Juubito.

Bleach
Slow chapter with no Ichigo or Uryu. :( But it was nice seeing all the side characters as things are moving forward.

Isshin please be active in the war along with Ryuken! Then again someone needs to keep Karin and Yuzu along with Karakura safe as only them 2 and (Yoruichi?) are left. Along with the Urahara shop gang.

Rukia and Renji sparring and training is a nice start. Byakuya alive and moving around naked will add to Bleach's ranking next week thanks to fangirls and boys. lol ^_^

Curious that Senjumaru doesn't have a trial and is really all about measuring clothes and lengths lol. BTW lots of different types of clothes including animal skin, PETA won't be happy.

LMAO Senjumaru actually threatening to castrate Renji if he didn't get naked.

Also Rukia lol!

Hiyori and gang seem to be doing well. Guess they chased off whoever came out of the portal or it was a friend. They do have hollow powers... Nice to see them doing something though, although isn't it dangerous to try and close the distortion?

Also I just realized that a shit load of souls must have been obliterated by the Quincy o_O! The Soul King must not be happy about this.

Keigo's new hair still surprises me to this day. Seems like the last half a chapter and this chapter is all tying up loose ends. Mizuiro is crazy good at remembering people and picking apart the details. O_O!

But WOW Kyoraku the CC himself appeared to let Ichigo's friends know that he is going to part from them. Thats crazy and has huge implications!

Does Soul Society want Ichigo to become a Captain with 8th division empty? Is it the Soul King who wants Ichigo as a Royal Guard! So exciting to think of the possibilities!

One Piece My reactions as I read the chapter
ROFLMAO Dat terrible art Sunny and the Sunny's current crew.
Rebecca and that dad of hers, dunno where Oda is going with this.
Belemy is in a tough spot as he is kinda screwed if he attempts to kill Luffy lol.
Bart actually knows Luffy?
Luffy had a lot of fun with Ucy.
NOOOOOO! UCY!
Fuck you Hajrudin! Go die, you are on my shit list with Blackbeard!
Yeah Luffy punch that bastard to death!

..........Why do I get a rather strong Dedication to Light's vibe from this post?

And bloody hell man, I added you to my FC for a long while now but you still haven't responded ;____________;

..........Why do I get a rather strong Dedication to Light's vibe from this post?

And bloody hell man, I added you to my FC for a long while now but you still haven't responded ;____________;

Is it the naked Byakuya part? lol

As for the FC, I forgot that 3DS doesn't give you notification of a Friend request nor that you have to enter that person's FC as well. >.<^

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Is it the naked Byakuya part? lol

As for the FC, I forgot that 3DS doesn't give you notification of a Friend request nor that you have to enter that person's FC as well. >.<^

Not just that, but the overall post really give me a strong vibe of DTL it's almost scary, hahaha.

By the way, My FC is 0688-6236-9566 if you (or anyone else here) want to add it :)

wonzo

Banned
Blood Lad 16-20
bloodlad19.png

liz is p. much one of the moest characters to have ever moe'd. top tier moe

Jump TOC Issue #33
Galactic Patrol Jako (Cover)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Naruto
Nisekoi
Toriko (Color)
Shokugeki no Soma
World Trigger
Haikyuu!! (Color)
Kuroko no Basuke
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Beelebub
Soul Catcher(S)
Bleach
Gintama
Kochikame
Smokey B.B. (First Ranking)
Mutou Black
Cross Manage
Koisuru Edison

Toriko (Cover)
World Trigger (Color)
Beelzebub (Color)

So thankful for Soul Catcher(s) not being down there. It was the best of the three and still is. The recent characters in the cast are so cool.

And so high for World Trigger with a third color page incoming...nice.

Deadly

Naruto
Hmmm ok... Didn't Shikamaru have some kind of plan? When's that going to pan out?

Bleach
Parting huh? Interesting I suppose.

One Piece
Ucyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Yonafunu

Naruto

If someone told me 5 years ago there would be a Naruto chapter titled The Ten-Tails' Jinchuuriki - Obito I'd laugh in their face and call it fanboy drivel.

Obito looks boss though

Naruto 638

Sasuke calmly talking to Naruto was a first and nice to see in awhile, we need more moments like that as it was easily most nemorable moment. A bit more concerned about Madaras trump card though than with Obito, especially if it involves the moon (which was oddly in that one panel and quite huge)

Naruto

Cant wait to see his final form.

Bleach

Not much happened.

One Piece

Laughed at the bad art devil fruit.

Hell yeah Luffy punching people is so good.

Bleach boring chapter. Kubo doesn't understand pacing apparently.Here I was hyped to see what was going on in HM, and then nope we won't be seeing HM anytime soon again. Even worse Byakuya is back in action.

Naruto Obito is OP now

upandaway

Voice cast changed from the VOMIC for Nisekoi anime, by the way.

Chitoge - Nao Toyama (Kanon from TWGOK)
Raku - Kouki Uchiyama (Ichika from Inifnite Stratos)
Onodera - Kana Hanazawa (Charlotte from Infinite Stratos, Shiori from TWGOK)

Also there will be an anime original character, a 2nd year girl who wants to join the newspaper club
Oh wow, that Onodera voice. That's just naughty at this point.

Anime only characters are silly.

Same here! People I added who still didn't add me:

Jintor
Crimson
BassForever

You've been listed!!

Yonafunu

Bleach

Kyouraku showing up in the real world was a shocker.
The rest was boring. I'm still pissed Byakuya's alive, not to mention back on his feet.

Oh wow, that Onodera voice. That's just naughty at this point.

Anime only characters are silly.

Same here! People I added who still didn't add me:

Jintor
Crimson
BassForever

You've been listed!!

Yeah I need someone to post a link to that massive list I forgot to add everyone lol

Raxus

Naruto

This isn't even my final form.

One Piece

Funny chapter. Glad to see that One Piece still has A tier arcs in its stable after a few slow arcs. So many potential straw hat candidates ~_~ Rebecca, Bellamy, Jinbei. I bet this arc has yet to get really crazy.

Bleach

Perhaps it is because I am not a long time reader but I still have no idea what is going on.

Naruto

Honestly I'd rather have a "humanoid" final boss assuming Obitotails is the final boss. Knowing Kishi next week Medara will take over or some shenanigans.

Bleach

Need a better translation holy crap that was hard to read

One Piece

Oda knows what the publisher likes, and that's more potential for toys to sell for cash

Zoe

No it hasn't "always been very clear" because that wasn't originally one of the rules of this thread. From going back and looking at the thread OPs that rule was added in in OT7, which is why I made my comment because I've been following this thread since OT1, so excuse me if I hadn't been keeping up with the OPs now that we change threads every couple of months.

And the reason I unspoiled the spoiled post I quoted is because you originally weren't supposed to use spoiler tags at all! The whole point of this thread was the enjoyment of not having to use spoiler tags but obviously the rules changed. No one was trying to deliberately spoil the thread for people who obviously can't read bolded titles before they read the contents of a post.

I think part of the reason spoilers started getting tagged was because of the risk of foilers.

ManGAF 3DS FCs

4339-3841-6473

3797-6482-5363

1762-3765-8389

4914-3588-6854

0688-6236-9566

5000-2377-2427

2707-2950-8989

3179-6078-3540.

1160 9740 3408

BassForever said:
2621-2866-7240

4785-4728-9273

3239-2991-3463
Adding everyone on this list, if you want me to add your FC to this let me know that way we can just have one location for all the FCs

One Punch Man 21 pt 2
tumblr_mpng3raaZd1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Chapter numbering is so odd...though still, I think this meteor arc of sorts is easily becoming my favorite. If Genos can do something with this new gear on him, I will be pleased. Color chapter...please deliver next week.

dramatis

ManGAF 3DS FCs

Adding everyone on this list, if you want me to add your FC to this let me know that way we can just have one location for all the FCs
Lol I was wondering if I should collect those in one place like Twitters, except FCs are more private than Twitters I think? So I wasn't sure if I should link them all in one place for just anybody to get at. Anyhow good job Bass.

Lol I was wondering if I should collect those in one place like Twitters, except FCs are more private than Twitters I think? So I wasn't sure if I should link them all in one place for just anybody to get at. Anyhow good job Bass.

The one positive thing about FCs is that unless both players add each other you can't communicate or play together meaning there really is no risk to just posting all the codes like that.

Speaking of that Glass Rebel, Jintor, Kusagari, Antiwhip, and Gradivus add me!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Hiyori and gang seem to be doing well. Guess they chased off whoever came out of the portal or it was a friend. They do have hollow powers... Nice to see them doing something though, although isn't it dangerous to try and close the distortion?

I don't think anyone came out, I think that hole was the beginnings of the barrier between the real world and soul society starting to break down, due to an imbalance of souls. So now they're trying to patch it.

(I had to look up the scene that happened prior to the one in this chapter, though, I didn't even remember it.)

brinstar

Naruto

I wonder if Kishimoto remembers that Samui and Atsui were inside the sealing pot that was put inside the demon statue that became the 10 Tails which is now inside Obito.

upandaway

One Piece

The transformations for Nami and Brook are pretty amazing, but I don't know how I feel about Chopper's. He always gets the short end :(
Luffy's end of things was great too.

I feel like the Sunny is also a reference to something but I can't remember what (well aside from that weird sun thing that's everywhere these days).

One Piece
6a33250c-9ad6-4452-8fcf-78d3e2b74d7a.jpg

This put a smile on my face. Then Ucy got hurt and I became extremely pissed off.

I think I'm the only one here who for the time being, enjoys flat chested Nami (laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom