• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Aunt tits 87 RAW

Y8XKp26.gif

Maken-ki! 1-52
The most thought provoking manga I've read for a while. I find myself constantly questioning whether it is actually a passable read, rather than something I'm just sticking with to see Himegami step on people. After careful deliberation, the answer I've reached is
___

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aunts Tits 87 Raw

So close! SO CLOSE! AHH!

stahp

he's not going to have sex because its a blueballs series

KNIM

For some reason, I decided it would have been funny if Haruto just cheated on Eba. Too bad that's too much plot.

Aizo

Banned
Poor Man's Pickup (I just borrow stuff from the library)
I love libraries. I'm so poor.
I went specifically to pick up AX, but found not simple, Fallen Words, and Children of the Sea. I was wanting to read all of these, so that was lucky. Decided to pick up this other one, Stargazing Dog because I really detest Murakami Takashi as an artist, but I didn't know he did any manga. I'm intrigued.

School Police 1-4

Yet another Morinaga Milk Yuri series, complete with the fairly meh art and the odd bouts of incredible sappiness. The plot, focusing on of two police officers working undercover at a peaceful All Girls High School posing as students is dumb as hell but all of the above doesn't stop it from having its moments.

The dark-haired girl has been really tsun so far, I wonder when she goes dere...

Kurita

SKET Dance vol.4
TiTUeWQ.png

Love the cover.

Re-reading the SKET vs Council arc was still really fun, definitely one of my favorite arcs of the manga. Romane >*

bigkrev

Poor Man's Pickup (I just borrow stuff from the library)
I love libraries. I'm so poor.

I went specifically to pick up AX, but found not simple, Fallen Words, and Children of the Sea. I was wanting to read all of these, so that was lucky. Decided to pick up this other one, Stargazing Dog because I really detest Murakami Takashi as an artist, but I didn't know he did any manga. I'm intrigued.

Man, my current library sucks for Manga. The one a single county over has an incredible selection, and the one right next to my college had one of the deepest manga collections i'd ever seen.

Deguchi Zero 1
genre: horror, shoujo

yes plz. Just skimming it for now since there's only one chapter out, but the premise seems to be a bunch of kids at some twisted acting school. Think I saw a girl's legs get broken and another guy get electrocuted, so it's off to a promising start.

77866tsl7z.png
77865zjqqt.jpg

Heartily approve of the character designs as well.

Aizo

Banned
Man, my current library sucks for Manga. The one a single county over has an incredible selection, and the one right next to my college had one of the deepest manga collections i'd ever seen.

I ship most things from other libraries to mine. Some libraries are hundreds of miles away haha. I did this at my university too much last year.

bigkrev

I ship most things from other libraries to mine. Some libraries are hundreds of miles away haha. I did this at my university too much last year.

Man, that sounds like way too much effort. Plus, there is a chance you might have to interact with a human at way. If I'm a 20 something taking out 7 volumes of Yugioh, 2 volumes of Pokemon
and some random yaoi manga
, I'm going right to the self checkout to prevent shame

Kurita

Man, that sounds like way too much effort. Plus, there is a chance you might have to interact with a human at way. If I'm a 20 something taking out 7 volumes of Yugioh, 2 volumes of Pokemon

I buy my shojo mangas without shame &#12541;( ´¬`)&#12494;

What shame.
Though the people attendants like to discuss PKMN whenever I would get a volume.

Aizo

Banned

The website I use actually makes it really easy and quick. I don't mind being thought of as an oddball for being 21 and picking up manga, but I pick up a lot of seinen. :p
which, now that I think about it, could look worse.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This thread is about to either explode all over itself or have the worst case of blue balls in the history of entertainment

Is there something about the girl in question that suggests he's going to finally have sex, or is it just some random chick with tits.

Fox318

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Took almost 20 years but its nice to see it end. I actually prefer it to the original series just because you can get a better insight on characters motives and Shinji isn't as bitchy. Makes me sad that I won't have any more eva chapters to look forward too.

Is there something about the girl in question that suggests he's going to finally have sex, or is it just some random chick with tits.

This girl is pretty much the female version of Minamoto, afraid of guys the way he's afraid of girls. She's been asking his Aunt for advice to be closer to guys so the Aunt set them up to be bf/gf to help each other out. She's pretty much infatuated with Minamoto at this point and been pretty accepting of his manly urges and her own urges.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Took almost 20 years but its nice to see it end. I actually prefer it to the original series just because you can get a better insight on characters motives and Shinji isn't as bitchy. Makes me sad that I won't have any more eva chapters to look forward too

You'll still have rebuild 4.44

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This girl is pretty much the female version of Minamoto, afraid of guys the way he's afraid of girls. She's been asking his Aunt for advice to be closer to guys so the Aunt set them up to be bf/gf to help each other out. She's pretty much infatuated with Minamoto at this point and been pretty accepting of his manly urges and her own urges.

What Bass is saying is that she wants the D.

Fox318

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Took almost 20 years but its nice to see it end. I actually prefer it to the original series just because you can get a better insight on characters motives and Shinji isn't as bitchy. Makes me sad that I won't have any more eva chapters to look forward too
You'll still have rebuild 4.44

I still need to see 3.33. I want to wait till I can get it on Blu-Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom