• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
All this hype better be worth it....for your sakes lolololol

Oh he's going to pull it off

fkPyoGT.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The only thing that slightly concerns me is the scene in the raw of
the aunt and target 2 talking

Oh yes, if anything is going to mess this up it'll be that.
Or maybe she'll hunt him down and seduce him because of this news. Dude is going to be swimming in it.
Oh who am I kidding?

Shokugeki no Soma 00

Pretty much like the actual series, just with a lot of explanations at once, a different setting, just the same amount of smut, etc, etc.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits 87

Dem titties, dat ass, he's going for it. Dude has got this, drive it home brother! Nothing stopping you now!

tumblr_loxmbu4gev1qhif4sj9.gif

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I can't remember the name nor do I really care to find it, and I'm not even sure if it's the same one, but I'll just say this: It has the most vivid imagery of eating and fucking shit that I've ever seen.

Fucking shit...?

You mean, as in having intercourse with shit? O_____________________O

And...

Aunt Tits. Man I don't even read it and even I am positive what you guys are waiting for isn't gonna happening anytime soon.

Lain

My Neighbors Are Aliens

Another outstanding Type.90 work. It's got a bit of everything: the aliens, the search for an ancient civilization's secret, the weird experiments, the passionate belief that a man can overcome his lust and, above all else, the delicious art. Oh man how much I adore Type.90.

Acid08

Banned
Aunt's Tits 1-15

I mostly lurk in this thread but decided to check this out after everyone was wilding out about the last chapter.

.....what is happening

The ultimate troll is if he's about to stick it in, then we flash forward to the next day and it leaves us hanging for a few chapters and we don't know if he did it or not.

Weekly Shonen Jump #35~40

Absent: Bleach

Be back in #41 (2013.9.9)
Break to prepare for final battle.

Whoa shocker right there. Will Kubo be forced to skip a bunch of fights to end the manga? o_O!

I'll be very sad and disappointed if that happens.

Still have to meet Soulking and see where Kyoraku was going with saying goodbye to Ichigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom