• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I dont mind a break to prepare. Better he takes the time now and plans out a fantastic finale then plan on the fly and have it end up like Naruto's war

Whoa shocker right there. Will Kubo be forced to skip a bunch of fights to end the manga? o_O!

I'll be very sad and disappointed if that happens.

Still have to meet Soulking and see where Kyoraku was going with saying goodbye to Ichigo.

What actually interesting fights would there even be, I only see three: Ichida, Yhwach/Soul King, Ichigo Soul King. The various underlings look like fodder fights for everyone else, like the Fullbringers were (taken out in a few pages)

dumbyugi

Bleach Spoilers (From Bleach Asylum)
-Shunsui gave Tatsuki Arisawa, Keigo Asano and Mizuiro Kojima something like passports.
-Chad and Orihime are still at the same spot from before
-Yhwach shown up with Uryu, something wrong happened in Soul Society
-Yhwach proclaim to conquer the world in 9 days.
-Bleach will return in September.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Break to prepare for final battle.

"Final battle" doesn't have to mean one fight, a "battle" in this context could be equivalent to the whole fake karakura town arc. Which is kind of all that can really be left, ya know? We've been having a series of prep chapters, they've gotta be leading up to something. Once the next fights start they're gonna lead into the ending. Probably better that than something like the Arrancar arc, with meaningless skirmish after meaningless skirmish.

At least.. I hope. Stories being rushed by external influences make me livid.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 163-166
kingdom165.png

Man, I forgot quite a bit about Kyou's story which made it all the more depressing to read through it. I also don't remember the Harem being as fucked up as it was portrayed either. I mean, I certainly don't remember seeing women decapitated or gutted and hung right next to their kid and/or baby.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach Spoilers (From Bleach Asylum)
-Shunsui gave Tatsuki Arisawa, Keigo Asano and Mizuiro Kojima something like passports.
-Chad and Orihime are still at the same spot from before
-Yhwach shown up with Uryu, something wrong happened in Soul Society
-Yhwach proclaim to conquer the world in 9 days.
-Bleach will return in September.

Wait, Bleach is going on a huge break? If nothing else when it ends it'll finally be planned out.

Aunt's Tits 62

vadernoooo.gif

bailout.gif x1,000,000,000

Welcome to the dark side

Acid08

Banned
Aunt's Tits 87:

There no way this doesn't end poorly. Even if he gets it done something terrible is going to happen like she'll vomit on him or those assholes that picks on him will set the building on fire.

Needs more Aunt.

thetechkid

I mean, whaddya expect. The author depends so much on fanservice to get his story interesting but even his fanservice is not that good.

However I do admit I giggled when I read Yuki friend-zoning the class president. Poor bastard, ahahahaha.

Zaji died basically for nothing, and they never brought up Arita again. I expect Rage Cage to end similar to Drifting Classroom but I at least expected something to happen at the end.

I'm pretty sure the anime covers everything before the split.

Thanks then I'll just jump to that point in the story then.

wonzo

Banned
Chichi ga Loli na Mono de 1-6 aka My Father Is a Loli?
Tanaka is a high-school student with a odd interest in girls. One day, his father, who is always busy with work returns, but there's something different about him, he had become a loli.

I was gonna drop this after the first chapter but the Cockroach turning into a little girl in the second chapter made me stick with this and the gender-bending at the end of chapter 6 made me want more. Never change Japan.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So this got me thinking:

Is there any harem protagonist out there that won't make want to punch his face due to general stupidity/annoyingness?

Its a harem, no. That's generally the point of a harem. If they were decisive and/or likeable, they wouldn't have harems because they'd fuck one of the girls in the harem and shoo off the hangers on.

So I started reading Berserk a day ago and I'm at Chapter 210 at the moment. I'm starting to like this little group that has gathered around Guts. Farneze is starting to grow on me, when she was first introduced I thought she was going to be this badass warrior chick, and she turned out not to be and that put me off her, and her backstory didn't really change my view on her. But now that's watching over Caska I'm starting to warm up to her again slowly. I can't stand the/servent/follower she has though, I hope he gets better as the story goes along.

I do like Silke though, so I hope her character development continues on a great course. And lastly I really can't stand Ishidoro, I understand he's kind of there at the moment as comic relief but honestly I still don't like him. I mean I like the whole "I want to be a warrior" angle and he did save Caska back when the castle was under attack and she was about to be burned, but I can't describe why it is I'm so off put by him. Surely he gets better right?

All in all I'm loving the series a bit more now that it's not just Guts and elf, that was starting to get slightly boring. The new additions add more dynamics to the story and allows them to do more with Guts as a character as well.

So I started reading Berserk a day ago and I'm at Chapter 210 at the moment. I'm starting to like this little group that has gathered around Guts. Farneze is starting to grow on me, when she was first introduced I thought she was going to be this badass warrior chick, and she turned out not to be and that put me off her, and her backstory didn't really change my view on her. But now that's watching over Caska I'm starting to warm up to her again slowly. I can't stand the/servent/follower she has though, I hope he gets better as the story goes along.

I do like Silke though, so I hope her character development continues on a great course. And lastly I really can't stand Ishidoro, I understand he's kind of there at the moment as comic relief but honestly I still don't like him. I mean I like the whole "I want to be a warrior" angle and he did save Caska back when the castle was under attack and she was about to be burned, but I can't describe why it is I'm so off put by him. Surely he gets better right?

All in all I'm loving the series a bit more now that it's not just Guts and elf, that was starting to get slightly boring. The new additions add more dynamics to the story and allows them to do more with Guts as a character as well.
Suppor the mangaka brah.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Its a harem, no. That's generally the point of a harem. If they were decisive and/or likeable, they wouldn't have harems because they'd fuck one of the girls in the harem and shoo off the hangers on.

Speaking of which, you still read KNIM man?

Sora no Otoshimono has best harem protagonist.

Huh............. HUH. Hmmm................................ Huh.

The guy in Sekirei has actually shown some growth and is not nearly as annoying as he was at the start.

Sekirei eh? Hmmm, alright I'll check it out.

So Bleach taking a long is good so Kubo can plan out all the stuff he needs to do .
Now all they have to do is start back the anime when he few months from finishing .

Khezu

Naruto

I'm not usually one to complain about the art, but man, I have no idea what just happened.

So Sasuke still wants to kill Naruto? Delete the past?

exarkun

Naruto

Those two are gonna get it on in Tobi's side dimension on top of the body of a bleeding Kakashi. DTL will explode with happiness.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

I'm not usually one to complain about the art, but man, I have no idea what just happened.

So Sasuke still wants to kill Naruto? Delete the past?

Wasn't he talking to Obito? And then like immediately got owned after trying to say something cool?

Khezu

Wasn't he talking to Obito? And then like immediately got owned after trying to say something cool?

He is thinking about Naruto, and the panels that show Naruto in the past, in the first it's normal, and then in the second one, there is a slash and the image of Naruto is cut in half, and then he tells Obito "not you, I will delete the past". He is telling Obito he will kill Naruto, that's why he saved him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom