• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach
This chapter got me really hyped for what's to come. Too bad we have to wait til September...

So the final battle already started now right?

Guess Bleach will be done before the end of the year unless these nine days are like Namek Saga days LOL
No way will bleach be done in 4 months (not even 16 chapters because of holiday break).

Bleach
This chapter got me really hyped for what's to come. Too bad we have to wait til September...

So the final battle already started now right?

No way will bleach be done in 4 months (not even 16 chapters because of holiday break).

Forgot its going on break for a while so around this time next year then, :p

Bleach
So Ichigo to become super broken i look forward to it .

One Piece
Nice set up chapter for the upcoming fights.

Also Wednesday going to be so different for while with bleach on break and OP can go on it also at any time .

Kusagari

Bleach

Uhh...well then.

Bach declaring war all of a sudden feels incredibly rushed when you factor in that he just declared Uryu his successor 2 chapters ago.

Also is Shunsui locked out of Soul Society now?

There are 24 letters to battle through and countless Bankai's to still show off. This is going to take a while.

*Note I adjusted my timeline already*

I honestly don't think all 24 will get their limelight to be honest but hopefully they will be interesting enough to actually have dedicated fights.

Bach, Uryuu, Second in Command, Black Widow Girl and that dude with the staff are the only ones that interest me at the moment.

Plus the Spirit King stuff still needs to be dealt with.

I honestly don't think all 24 will get their limelight to be honest but hopefully they will be interesting enough to actually have dedicated fights.

Bach, Uryuu, Second in Command, Black Widow Girl and that dude with the staff are the only ones that interest me at the moment.

Still this arc can last a really long while, a years plus easy .
I mean 9 days is a lot of time in Shonen world when it come to chapters

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece is out

Guess Luffy's getting out'd next chapter. Also that one guy seemed to have an interesting devil fruit: Wear-wear fruit perhaps?

Ah who can forget Namek where a second \ few mins lasted chapters and eps lol .

indeed.

This should be fun though since its really the endgame and I'm curious to see how Kubo is gonna deal with all of this.

One Piece

Weeding out the mooks.

I say it will be Old Man vs Luffy since I honestly don't give a fuck about those other dudes (that one guy that seems to know its luffy already could possibly pass)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dr Frost 71

dEDVBQd.jpg

Dat pokerface.

wonzo

Banned
The Breaker 53-72 END
thebreaker64.png

uhh, thanks for the commentary i guess

I don't think I've ever seen someone drop the ball so hard in the final volume but the author's sure as hell pulled off an impressive feat for all the wrong reasons. Jesus christ, I don't think I'm gonna bother with New Waves unless someone can convince me it's totally worthwhile after this shitty ending.

Well, that and the series consisting almost entirely of such unlikeable characters outside of the MC (he was such a whiny shit at the beginning) and a handful of others.

Akito

No Bleach for 2 months: yay
No OP next week: nay
Although this week's chapter was pretty shit, so much time and space wasted on some fodders.

dumbyugi

Jump #34 (22/07) :
Toriko (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Assassination Classroom
One Piece
Ginga Patrol Jako
Naruto
World Trigger (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Souma
Hq!!
Beelzebub (Color Page)
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket
Bleach
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Soul Catcher(S)
Kochikame
Gintama
Mutou Black
Smoky B.B.
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage (End)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

#35:

Cover & Lead CP: Kurokuroku by Atsushi Nakamura (New Series, 54 pg.)
CP: Kuroko no Basket, Shokugeki no Souma
Absent: One Piece, Bleach (Till Issue #41)

Jump #34 (22/07) :
Toriko (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Assassination Classroom
One Piece
Ginga Patrol Jako
Naruto
World Trigger (Color Page)
Shokugeki no Souma
Hq!!
Beelzebub (Color Page)
Nisekoi
Kuroko no Basket
Bleach
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Soul Catcher(S)
Kochikame
Gintama
Mutou Black
Smoky B.B.
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage (End)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

#35:

Cover & Lead CP: Kurokuroku by Atsushi Nakamura (New Series, 54 pg.)
CP: Kuroko no Basket, Shokugeki no Souma
Absent: One Piece, Bleach (Till Issue #41)

Wow no wonder this weeks chapter of cross manage felt like there was nothing more to it. I wonder what viz will announce to replace it.

Need to see world trigger color page (Jin hopefully).

And lastly Soul Catchers hanging on, I would like it higher, the first three chapters were so good, easily my idea of Jumps best story set in a school setting.

No one mentioned the special assassination classroom anime on the tour thing?

Im glad Soul Catchers is doing well because it needs an anime adaptation. A music series where the audience cant hear any music is pretty silly lol.

Naruto

This fight isnt going anywhere fast

Bleach

The final battle begins.... In 2 months...

One Piece

Fodder character battle, will be great in the anime but just kind of messy here.

Wow no wonder this weeks chapter of cross manage felt like there was nothing more to it. I wonder what viz will announce to replace it.

Need to see world trigger color page (Jin hopefully).

And lastly Soul Catchers hanging on, I would like it higher, the first three chapters were so good, easily my idea of Jumps best story set in a school setting.

No one mentioned the special assassination classroom anime on the tour thing?
Amano's manga since it will already be in full color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom