• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I still haven't received Adekan 2, but Amazon says I'll have it at the end of the month.
yAs.jpg

I'm sad I wasn't able to get the Ultra Variant for the first volume of Alice Academy. It's only a dust cover, but still...

Akito

I said that because they obviously had unresolved feelings for each other so Haruto's betrayal had more motivation behind it. They had these amazing memories with each other and a lot of stuff they still had to work through together. It was a terrible thing to do but in retrospect it's kinda understandable why Haruto would do. Also I feel like a battered wife trying to make excuses for the abusive husband right now -_-

Suzuka may be more mature but she's also just really cold to him most of the time and cannot communicate at all. But I'm not super far into the story anyway so opinions can definitely change.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to your opinion on her once her backstory got covered.

Beelzebub
Fuck, this awful arc could have ended right there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, I'm looking forward to your opinion on her once her backstory got covered.

Beelzebub
Fuck, this awful arc could have ended right there.

Let me guess, there's fighting in Beelzebub and its ruining it

Naruto

I loved this chapter. Seeing Minato getting his ass kicked is very sweet.

Beelzebub

Blah, fighting is always horrible in this series. Just stop the fighting already and concentrate on the comedy.

Toriko

Jura is a beast.

Noblesse

Getting back story about Francky is going to be great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's better then most of the other manga this thread reads

Let's not dive into hyperbole to complain about people reading shonen adventure time by claiming a series about a guy wanting to have sexual intercourse with his blood related aunt is "better."

It's certainly more entertaining than Naruto.

I bet you 50 dollars most sane people would disagree because most people would probably stop talking to you if they found out you were reading Aunt Tits.

Acid08

Banned
Let's not dive into hyperbole to complain about people reading shonen adventure time by claiming a series about a guy wanting to have sexual intercourse with his blood related aunt is "better."

I bet you 50 dollars most sane people would disagree because most people would probably stop talking to you if they found out you were reading Aunt Tits.
Sane people don't read manga.

Dynedom

God of High School - 118

Well, I was half right. Really cool flashback arc and done at the right time. End a major previous arc with some revelations and THEN go into the backstory before you start a new one.

Park's dad was awesome. Shame.

Most of my IRL friends who like manga/anime have picked up and enjoy the series. It's probably the only series my group of friends can universally agree is good.

Angry Grimace

Most of my IRL friends who like manga/anime have picked up and enjoy the series. It's probably the only series my group of friends can universally agree is good.

You are who you roll with I guess. I don't know how anyone can objectively say Minamoto is good in any way unless you're a sex-starved 19 year old.

Angry Grimace

"I don't understand how people can like something I don't like" Angry Grimace

I don't think you understand. Minamoto is factually bad. Factually. There's more art involved in Hot House than Minamoto.

Acid08

Banned
Suzuka 43-50

It's crazy just how much Seo cribbed from this manga for KNIM. So many of the exact same story beats.

Yamato is a gigantic idiot though.

Angry Grimace

Thats just your opinion. Not a fact.

No, its a fact, ask around.

"Factually bad" seems a little exaggerated. (I don't like Aunt Tits)

You guys have short memories of our beloved Big One. Maybe you were trying to forget.

Grimace's constant bitching about Aunt Tits is getting as predictable as that series' blue-balling, and it's not nearly as entertaining.

Yeah, and people going "OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA HAVE SEX!!!!" isn't. I only hate because I love you guys too much to watch you suffer this objectionable premise and blueballing. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I think Aunt Tits is well, gross. He's trying to fuck his own aunt.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";72837506]chicken george isn't art it's a cultural revolution[/QUOTE]

I don't speak whatever you're speaking right now, God's Beard-chan.

Yeah, and people going "OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA HAVE SEX!!!!" isn't. I only hate because I love you guys too much to watch you suffer this objectionable premise and blueballing. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I think Aunt Tits is well, gross. He's trying to fuck his own aunt.

I would wager the majority of the people posting those reactions are doing it as a joke, because it's fun to be hyped or act dumb, etc. And I'm also pretty confident that a lot of people here read things far grosser than Aunt Tits, they just don't want to go into detail about their hentai habits.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
No, its a fact, ask around.

It's an opinion.

Everything is an opinion.

I would wager the majority of the people posting those reactions are doing it as a joke, because it's fun to be hyped or act dumb, etc. And I'm also pretty confident that a lot of people here read things far grosser than Aunt Tits, they just don't want to go into detail about their hentai habits.

tumblr_m90umqYbJo1qliclno1_500.gif

and it's not hentai. >=)

a.aaa-No-fun-allowed..jpg

And the main character isn't trying to have sex with his Aunt, if he really wanted to he would have by now

dumbyugi

I am not getting the joke. I guess you are just trolling around since you are not giving a proper answer.

He's acting like Big One, a member who used to post here a lot and would almost always act like his opinion was fact. Grimace and him would fight almost every week about the big three.

wonzo

Banned
I don't think you understand. Minamoto is factually bad. Factually. There's more art involved in Hot House than Minamoto.
That goes without saying for anything done by Horihone Saizou though.

hehh

TrueBlue

My favorite manga currently is still Yamada. I'm not even sure why, because it doesn't do anything particularly new or amazing. I guess I just really like the characters, and it always manages to get a laugh or two from me.

Acid08

Banned
Suzuka 51-61

I wonder how long this guys motivation will actually last. Also this author seems to have a weird fascination with people getting SERIOUS. How dare you not be serious all the time!!!!!!!!

Best charter on the series so far is the super buff, darker skinned Captain. Guy is hilarious.

Angry Grimace

He's acting like Big One, a member who used to post here a lot and would almost always act like his opinion was fact. Grimace and him would fight almost every week about the big three.

To clarify, he wouldn't act like his opinion was fact, he would outright say his opinions were facts.

Angry Grimace

I laughed.

I honestly enjoy seeing everyone's reactions to Aunt Tits with every new chapter. I have no plans to read it because I don't think I'd enjoy it, but it's fun to see everyone else having fun :)

Reactions were fun when Molester Man got laid, but he also cashed in the very first opportunity he had to get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom