• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

If you'll get to see anything at all, even Sankarea was censored.
I don't care if they have to chibify it to get it out. But they have to do SOMETHING, right? It's the entire reason for the manga existing, and for people to read it. I mean, seriously now.

It's like animating TLRD without.. y'know (I know it was censored for TV, but I heard the BDs were fine).

Love the new One Piece cover.
hV2dYFO.jpg
Oh hey, I didn't even catch the statue in the background in the first few glances. Hell, I even straight up forgot about him!

Akito

I don't care if they have to chibify it to get it out. But they have to do SOMETHING, right? It's the entire reason for the manga existing, and for people to read it. I mean, seriously now.

It's like animating TLRD without.. y'know (I know it was censored for TV, but I heard the BDs were fine).
Yeah, we might need to wait for the BDs for some real sibling love, for the TV series I'll expect Qwaser-level of censoring just in case.

@new OP cover
The art is fine but I don't like the color scheme this time, seems almost flat to me, like one of those manga that got colored subsequently.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kenichi

They're going to introduce 6 new yomi masters now this late into the game?

Yeesh.

Nice to see that the weapon yomi has some non-standard stuff too. Can't wait to see halberd dude fighting.

wonzo

Banned
The Breaker NW 126

Man, I was pretty excited when the other two elder's were gonna get in on the action but I guess that wasn't meant to be. lol

Nozoki Ana 111

Yep, they're still fucking.

Not something I hear often about OP covers, normally it's too busy or colorful
I tend to find things that're far too busy and/or garish to be boring so &#12541;&#12441;(*´&#12540;`)&#12494;

Korosenai

Where the hell did Jesus Burgess go in One Piece? I completely forgot he was even on Dressrosa until I saw him wearing that bag on that new one piece volume cover.

Akito

Where the hell did Jesus Burgess go in One Piece? I completely forgot he was even on Dressrosa until I saw him wearing that bag on that new one piece volume cover.
Waiting for the primary round in block B, C and D to be over like us all I guess.

El Sloth

Banned
Esdese is goddess tier but I'm fond of most of the girls in Akame Ga Kill!. I'm so conflicted.
Shut up.

You suck. Badpinions, wrongpinions, etc
There aren't worthy waifus in AGK other than Esdese
She isn't just best waifu, she's the main reason to read it.
Brothers. When the Rapture comes and us filth reading nerds are left behind, its you guys I'll be teaming up with.

Schere
was
best waifu.
Schere is not fit to lick the frosty grime off Esdese's heels.

She had potential though. RIP

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

The hell Japan? She gets married so she has to quit her job to be a housewife?

scy

Baby Steps 177-178 - oh god, the hype, the comeback. oh god.

Nisekoi 84 - But what about Ruri? She's a lot more interesting than the teacher, honestly.

The Breaker: New Waves 126 -
dwUT3u6.png

upandaway

Soma

Soma dealing with the failure as expected. Like I said before, I really like that it was a real screw up on his end and not some "not really" reason (that they love to do in sports shonen). Thumbs up!

Looking forward to the Tadokoro volume cover

Also:
the face a tsundere makes when it clicks

Soma

Soma dealing with the failure as expected. Like I said before, I really like that it was a real screw up on his end and not some "not really" reason (that they love to do in sports shonen). Thumbs up!

Looking forward to the Tadokoro volume cover

Also:

the face a tsundere makes when it clicks

Best girl.

Aizo

Banned
I've been wondering how much of this relationship stuff I'm reading reflects real life rituals in Japan. A lot of it seems soooooo formal and weird.

You better not be thinking about Suzuka or KNIM as examples or realistic relationships ;)

Gintamen

Assassination Classroom 50
What a nice anniversary, losing tentacles made his clones to kids, followed by a poor family. Naruto-senseis for Terasaka and the reveal of Asanos son. Good to see that Kazutaka has become friends with one of class E.

Fairy Tail 345
Child Erza is already challenging Asuka for best child in the series, well that girl still wins in the SD competition. :D

Happy in Yotsuba crying mode. So we are to expect a lot more ecchi stuff next week with a Loli shrinking even smaller or maybe her dream of an adult comes true this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom