• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed.

I honestly enjoy seeing everyone's reactions to Aunt Tits with every new chapter. I have no plans to read it because I don't think I'd enjoy it, but it's fun to see everyone else having fun :)

Didn't Ichigo's dad talk about his daughters not wearing underwear? Seriously, ban that sick filth.

I do, all the time as a matter of fact!

Yeah I realized who I was talking to after I posted.

Loveless v7 and 8

Well would have had tons to say but its been days since I finished and I still cant get over the shock of my entire image of Seimei being crushed and what not, he was like the perfect brother to ritsuka and kind to Soubi, but to be that dark, I cant.

Aoi Kizu to Doku no Ringo to 2

Kind of hovering too close to the uke looking too much nearly like female characters and then then the fashion choices involved in this second story in this collection. Oh well, the idea of them taking the thief in after all of his troubles was alright.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 167-169
kingdom169.png

I almost forgot how scummy the Zhao could be, what a dick move.
rip ouki :(

Silver Spoon 82

I can't wait to see what evil lurks in sausage making and how it'll distress Hachiken this time!

also fuck ayame for giving komaba shit and flaunting her wealth in front of him. i hope she falls off her horse and dies

Beelzebub - 214

I don't understand what happened at the end there but i guess that's hype worthy. I still wish their was more to the fighting then punching but oh well, at least their's some fighting at all.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
He's acting like Big One, a member who used to post here a lot and would almost always act like his opinion was fact. Grimace and him would fight almost every week about the big three.

Speaking of which where is he? His "I AM THE TRUTH" posts were a big part of MangaGAF thread, hahaha, and all of sudden he just vanished.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of which where is he? His "I AM THE TRUTH" posts were a big part of MangaGAF thread, hahaha, and all of sudden he just vanished.

How many times can you post the the exact same thing?

One Piece B

This is real manga

Bleach F

This sucks

Naruto F-

This is factually worse Superman 64

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
How many times can you post the the exact same thing?

You know, I never actually realized this until you point it out to me, hahaha.

Ah well, no matter what you think of him, he was really a rather big part of previous MangaGAF threads and brought to the threads certain... colors and flavor.

Acid08

Banned
Suzuka 62-90

Happy Yamato and Suzuka are together! Yamato is fucking dumb though. How is he so easily persuaded to do stupid shit like go on double dates with a different girl? Or to go out AGAIN with said girl to an amusement park after getting caught the first time. This guy smh, Bad Decisions: The Manga.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Suzuka 62-90

Happy Yamato and Suzuka are together! Yamato is fucking dumb though. How is he so easily persuaded to do stupid shit like go on double dates with a different girl? Or to go out AGAIN with said girl to an amusement park after getting caught the first time. This guy smh, Bad Decisions: The Manga.

Keep this in mind as you go.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Beelzebub

I don't even know what is happening anymore.

Also rereading Sumire 16-sai again, and it got me thinking. I actually do think it has one of the best endings to a manga I can think of, especially a gag manga. It ties together the reason on why this creepy ass old man is doing this and actual managed to make the story weirdly, beautifully bittersweet, and it ended before it stretched the novelty to hell and back.

Really can't think of any other manga that ended this well, except for Full metal Alchemist.

Akito

Baby Steps
This is an excellent match, totally worth the hype. Maruo will still lose probably.

There's.. there's gonna be... a Pupa anime? Does this? Where do? Will yes? Why what should wait maybe. I think.

I don't know.
We've known this for a while but as it will be a TV series, I cannot see it being very... faithful.

Jintor

Ehh... I just want something that's finished that mangaf thinks is good. I largely read shonen/slice of life/shoujo/gag manga, but I'll try anything.

Akito

Ehh... I just want something that's finished that mangaf thinks is good. I largely read shonen/slice of life/shoujo/gag manga, but I'll try anything.

Sometimes mellow.
Yonensei
The Lady of Udon
Doctor Du Ming
Wa!
Memories of Emanon/Wandering Emanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom