• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto

haha Shikamuru scoring some points with Temari

One Piece

Finally a fight to look forward

Binbougami Ga! END

I will miss this manga so much ;____________;

Village

Been Reading the breaker manga kind of enjoying it

Anything like that you all can suggest,( except in the how it treats women department, jeez that breaker manga don't let women do shit)

Also any drama-ey romance mangas?

Toriko

I really hope after this arc concludes we get a summary "wtf you just witnessed" recap chapter cause there seem to be so many characters on so many sides with so many agendas it's making my head spin

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Toriko

I really hope after this arc concludes we get a summary "wtf you just witnessed" recap chapter cause there seem to be so many characters on so many sides with so many agendas it's making my head spin

I find it easy to follow really.

Maybe it's because most of them are not new characters, but characters I've seen before. Unlike One Piece.

Acid08

Banned
Initial D 330

1KZVFF1.png

That monkey's face hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ugh, watching murata do his work and it seems like the new OPM is going to miss the deadline.

Watching him draw is pretty amazing though.

Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! 32

It's a trap. Run away!

Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! 33

Delicious action. You go go, Raito!

Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! 34

Haha, that joke twist.

wonzo

Banned
Cat Eyed Boy 1-6

Yet another great Umezzz work. this one being a bunch of stories all tied together by the presence of the Cat Eyed Boy, an abandoned demon child that finds terror to be lurking wherever he goes. The one really notable thing about this is it almost completely lacks the classic Umezu panel zoom-in's. Because of that it's able to cram in a surprising amount of stuff into each and every page and has a much better ebb and flow because of it.

I can certainly say I'm looking forward to finding out what's gonna happen in the second volume.

Akito

Beelzebub 215
A machine that seals special demons? Yeah, excuse me when I'm saying it smells like an asspull. But the situation is indeed quite hopeless, not sure what Kanzaki on his own can achieve.

A new volumes of FMP Sigma? OMG OMG OMG

wonzo

Banned
y'all are gettin mad trolled

Cat Eyed Boy 7-12 END

Whether it be the imagination, stairs, hands, meatballs, a nail, a statue of a goddess or even something as simple as a promise, leave it to Umezu to turn the mundane into something truly memorable. This is one definitely not to be missed.

Akito

Full Metal Panic Sigma v18

I was having goose bumps throughout the entire volume, the death of the first lieutenant, Sousuke kicking ass left and right, him putting fake Chidori into her place, the farewell with Dana, dat cliffhanger, shit going down does not even come close to the real mayhem.
Also dat feel when you realize you probably never gonna see this getting animated.

I was having goose bumps throughout the entire volume, the death of the first lieutenant, Sousuke kicking ass left and right, him putting fake Chidori into her place, the farewell with Dana, dat cliffhanger, shit going down does not even come close to the real mayhem.
Also dat feel when you realize you probably never gonna see this getting animated.

Damn. Ether so hard it felt like it came from 7 Seeds.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei v6 (ln)

I think the writer consistently follows the same pattern in five of these books so far, and I hope he continues even if it kind of makes preditable when a big event will happen (plus the foreshadowing is pretty clear at times). Lu was an alright antagonist and hope he gets defeated soon, the powerful showing at the detention facility from Tatsuya's friends was impressive (with Tatsuya oddly not needing to do much of anything beyond gram demolition), I wonder if the final standoff would involve him going one on one or if he will be saved for Leo to handle with his new move. Leo, Mikihiko (is he there, seemed unclear), remaining relevant, as well as potentially Cardinal George and Crimson Prince coming back is exciting for the sake of v7. Think I will start that today too as it is the second half of the arc and the Thesis Competition ought to be fun, and the relic is still sitting there in the back of the mind.

Theonik

Nozoki Ana 111
The rate at which this is coming out is painful.
So that's what was happening huh? It all makes sense now. The ending was a fucking tease.

To Love-ru Darkness 34
This was pretty hype. Some delicious jealous Momo and Lala action.
Sadly as hype as the ending was I'm sure Rito will fuck it up.
"To Love-Ru Darkness will continue on the October Issue" - FUCK THIS.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's so good. The fact it'll never be animated is a goddamn crime.

Kusagari

Toriko 244

Each chapter is more awesome than the last. If they actually fight, Starjun is probably about to get curbstomped.

Beelzebub 215

Yeah, the random machine that seals powers was just stupid and out of nowhere. It's cool to see everything left up to Kanzaki though.

Pachael

Getenrou, or when Hotori grows up she becomes a detective

Oh wow, this was quite the pleasant surprise. Whilst I wait for more Soredemo. Which is also so, so, so, good.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Getenrou, or when Hotori grows up she becomes a detective

Oh wow, this was quite the pleasant surprise. Whilst I wait for more Soredemo. Which is also so, so, so, good.

God I hope not. I wouldn't want what happened at the end of getenrou to happen to Hotori. :(

Akito

Claymore 141
Can't help but thinking about how irrelevant this fight will be in the grand scheme if things, Priscilla will curbstomp anyone of them regardless.

Nisekoi 85
Great character development for Tsugumi and Shuu, Raku... not so much.

Addicted to Curry 106
While I'm glad this finally got updated, it wasn't that much of an update, just another recipe and new character. Damn this series for being over 500 chapters.

Toriko 244
Starjun is probably going to die.

Nisekoi 85
Without a doubt, Shuu is a better protagonist and character than Raku.

To Love Ru Darkness 34
...it was super interesting...I think I'm going to drop this.

Shokugeki no Soma 34
Please don't be long-lost childhood friends of some sort. Alice should be in Polar Star, that would qualify as a surprising new development. Yukihara's dad was looks him with long slicked back hair, not bad looking design. Wonder if there's any significance in different last names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom