• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember back when DTL didn't pretend to be into yaoi and his schtick was being the guy that thinks Bleach is the best thing ever?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
unfortunately like most plots in manga

What, was quite sure the first few posts I made in manga thread (first) was about yaoi manga even.

Nope. The thread still exists, you know. You were still making posts like this then:

Where are these Hitsugaya fans, how is he so popular?! Hes just some elementary looking kid with spiky silvery hair and an ice dragon! When will this series go back to making sense, lol

Nope. The thread still exists, you know. You were still making posts like this then:

Exposed. :p

Its interesting that the Shokugeki haven't really been all that interesting or important so far. The author is setting up a lot of future events here; Erina's teasing a tournament arc, there's the Elite 10 guys and there's shokugeki in general. Obviously Erina's going to have to beat someone else since she's 10 and I don't think Soma is going to fight Erina yet.

We'll see how that plays out when the rest of the elite ten are announced. Plus Ishikki should be back in the picture also (he was worried about them while they were on the training camp but they eventually made it).

And finally they are just first years with 2(?) more years to go.

Shokugeki no soma 9-11

I originally thought all the praise for this series was a joke just because of the foodgasms. However this is an amazing series I am really enjoying this. I want it to come to america so badly I need to buy some volumes now.

Actually the foodgasms were non ironic praise (at least from me and a few others), but the series is proving to still be interesting when that part of it has been lessened. Just needs to mix up shokugeki requirements now (enough with the lose = expelled bullshit already)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What they should do is a Shokugeki for post-graduation assignment. Lose = Soma works for one of the chefs who want him. Win = Soma gets to choose his own position (he'll probably choose to work at Yukihara anyway)

Angry Grimace

What they should do is a Shokugeki for post-graduation assignment. Lose = Soma works for one of the chefs who want him. Win = Soma gets to choose his own position (he'll probably choose to work at Yukihara anyway)

He'll open up a world class restaurant with his waifu Erina. I really doubt he's going to just decide to work at his special shop because there's no real reason for him to even go to Tootsuki if that's the case; he can work there anyways.

Gamerloid

Medaka Box Chapter 1-3

Liking the series so far. Nothing like good 'ol missions a day as a way to introduce the characters. I don't see how it'll become a show with all the superpowers. Didn't imagine Katekyo Hitman Reborn would've turned out the way it did either. That was a comedy for a whole year.

Overall I'm liking the cast so far.

He'll open up a world class restaurant with his waifu Erina. I really doubt he's going to just decide to work at his special shop because there's no real reason for him to even go to Tootsuki if that's the case; he can work there anyways.

That's exactly what he wanted to do in the beginning but his father blocked him by shutting down the store and enrolled him in the school. And given what he said in this chapter that's still his goal after this is over (be acknowledged by his pops and become a chef of Yukihara)

Will his goal change after his experience, its possible

El Sloth

Banned
His father seceeding ownership to him is what Souma wants, because then his father would have finally acknowledged Souma as being better and more capable than he is.

Also, humble shounen desires.

Dresden

He'll go back to his special shop and turn it into a world-class joint. Erina learns the value of humbleness and the dick. His father drops by now and then to talk shit and eat grub.

Tadokoro is in France getting molested by Hinako.

Theonik

Been reading To Ru Love Darkness. It's awful.
ibkSvQ0IsgqvHM.png

Lingitiz

Beelzebub 215

Pretty intense chapter. Hilda's gotta be showing up at some point right? And weird that Saotome isn't doing anything.

mhs004

Shokugeki no soma 12-14

The match was kind of meh in my opinion. Exited for the training camp though it sounds like it will be a fun read.

Defuser

Shokugeki no Soma
That Erina blush hnnnnnngh.

He'll go back to his special shop and turn it into a world-class joint. Erina learns the value of humbleness and the dick. His father drops by now and then to talk shit and eat grub.

Tadokoro is in France getting molested by Hinako.

You read that tosh? Put that hentai drawing skills into good use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom