• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

The Breaker New Waves:

Good chapter though it sucks the next one doesn't come out till Sept 13 due to the creators having money problems. How does that happen?

Wz0Eav5.jpg

TrueBlue

Yamada 72

Man, some of these facial expressions are just too good. Sorta remind of me of Phoenix Wright. Glad that the story is still keeping its pacing.

AYS

Neo Member
The Breaker: New Waves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I totally knew it'd happen chapters ago, but it was still fucking awesome.

Watching this kid just continuously sack up has been one of the most gratifying things. Too bad this means no more Elder Kwon being fucking manly old man for now.

Also,

You win this round, Dresden.[/QUOTE]

You may want to remove that watermarked picture.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y3Y7T0n.jpg?1

Shioon still using MC-power-of-will is absurd in a good way.

Lain

The Breaker: New Waves 127

omgomgomg! It's finally happening (next month)!
As a reader it sucks about the hiatus but what can a reader do? Just keep waiting and hope everything goes well for the authors.
September is also when the first volume of New Waves comes out in Italy, so I'll celebrate the end of the hiatus well!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Breaker New Waves:

Good chapter though it sucks the next one doesn't come out till Sept 13 due to the creators having money problems. How does that happen?

I think it's a miss-translation. I think the money stuff is why they don't want to take a break.

wonzo

Banned
Pochamani 1-7

When a shy but kind chubby girl gets creeped on by a chubby chasing pretty-boy underclassmen, funny things happen. This is actually a pretty sweet and charming series even though the boy can be a bit of a creeper at times.

so fuwafuwa~

KScorp

Onepunch Man (ONE)
Warning, this is NOT the well drawn, Murata version. Spoilers.

Since Garou is now "breaking his limiter" as well, is he actually going to provide a challenge to Saitama? The current obvious trend indicates "no", but what sounds more likely is that Saitama ends up punching Garou's limiter away. At which point I don't know what would happen.

I just don't see any other reason that Saitama's "power" would be revealed and then a few chapters later Gaoru is getting the same power.

Lain

Hard Worker

I love Cuvie. Apart from the art style which I find really pleasant on the eyes, what's great is that she's perfectly capable of delivering a wonderful sweet tale as well as a mercilessly sad one.

Hard Worker is a really sad one, in which the main character doesn't even talk much and yet she communicates her agonizing pain so strongly and fiercely and when you get to see how it all started and right after how the story ends, you can't help but feel really bad.

somedevil

Onepunch Man (ONE)
Warning, this is NOT the well drawn, Murata version. Spoilers.

Since Garou is now "breaking his limiter" as well, is he actually going to provide a challenge to Saitama? The current obvious trend indicates "no", but what sounds more likely is that Saitama ends up punching Garou's limiter away. At which point I don't know what would happen.

I just don't see any other reason that Saitama's "power" would be revealed and then a few chapters later Gaoru is getting the same power.

Well if you want to know he just updated chapter 92 to answer your question.

Guys,I need help remembering the title of a manga:

Basically it's this young assassin/bodyguard in charge of this delinquent guy about his age. Only other thing I remember is that the assassin dude's birth mother is also the delinquent dude's foster mother, and she's kinda crazy for her son.

Jabberwocky 1

The mangaka does really crazy stuff with the shading throughout that makes for a visual style completely unique out of all the manga I've seen. It's like a whole series in the vein of the Dirty Pair: Project Eden opening. It's really stylish, but at the same time it gets so crowded and busy with all the black that it becomes difficult to tell what's going on. That becomes a problem when you've got a fair bit of action going on.

The sheer insanity of the story keeps me engaged, though. I mean,
the Imperial Orb of the Russian Tsar is actually an egg containing the prince of a secret dinosaur kingdom existing inside Russia. It's what happens when you put a conspiracy nut and a dinosaur nut together.
Sabata is badass.

Kurita

Going to London in a couple of hours for a week. Guess I won't be posting a lot during this period so don't panic ManGAF!

Dresden

yamada - 53~present

I feel like, somewhere in the last twenty or so chapters we passed the point of no return where an ending would have been welcome, but instead, it's just going to go for 300 more chapters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
yamada - 53~present

I feel like, somewhere in the last twenty or so chapters we passed the point of no return where an ending would have been welcome, but instead, it's just going to go for 300 more chapters.

I have no clue what you're talking about here. There's no point yet at which it would have made a lick of sense to end the manga.

wonzo

Banned
Oyasumi Punpun 123-134

Chapter's 131 & 132 where without a doubt the most intense thing I've read this year but neither of them could compare to the last chapter.

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

punpun134.png

yamada - 53~present

Yeah, the author said in an interview recently that this was just the beginning. Unile Yankee-kun she has all this shit planned out now. :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pun pun latest:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

(girlbytheseawhenmandoricplz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom