• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky

Man I am like 6 chapters behind on One Piece, that has never happened to me since I caught up two or three years ago.

Also is Bleach back this Wednesday, or is it next week?

UQ Holder 1

0259283bhsgq.jpg

Not gonna lie, as someone who read and enjoyed Negima a lot, this stung a bit. Only skimming it for now until there're more chapters out, but I'm looking forward to more of this universe (irrespective of whatever twisted form it's in).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man I am like 6 chapters behind on One Piece, that has never happened to me since I caught up two or three years ago.

Also is Bleach back this Wednesday, or is it next week?

Next Wednesday I believe. It officially comes back on September 9th so we should get it September 4th.

Seems I ended up in the twilight zone, wtf is this shit

I like ketchup, but putting it on hot dogs is wrooooong.
If you ever go to Chicago and ask for ketchup on a hot dog, people will give you dirty looks.

0dGPBZg.jpg

Going to be sad when one of them is no longer around.

Akame ga Kiru! 39

Boss lady outdoing Mein by waving that death flag of hers proudly with that one good arm she has.

And while I'll still end up reading that Akame prequel, I much rather read about a spinoff starring Esdese.

I put anything and everything on my hotdog, ketchup, mustard, relish, cole slaw, chili, cheese, onion, mayo, BBQ sauce, salsa, meat sauce, sour kraut, bacon, melted cheese, etc

No need to discriminate all kinds of hot dogs are perfectly viable

UQ Holder 01

That wasn't bad. Definitely the battle shounen Akamatsu always wanted to make.

I gotta say that opening pages were pretty great and it would be pretty cool if that's the theme of the series, being immortal and knowing that someday you'll leave all the ones you love behind.

Articalys

Sket Dance 253

Bishounen drug lol. I might read a whole series around that premise.

At the rate we're going we should have this series fully translated it... oh, two years or so.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Vinland Saga

Not sure I like where this is going.

Why?

A confrontation between Canute and Thorfinn is long due and it's gonna be awesome. I don't think either side will back down too from mere "words."

Damn I really love this series. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with how the author takes his story/characters in this manga.

Yugioh Zexal 33

Good duel so far with all the heart cards. I think he's a good non main duelist. Plot developments were oddly shocking picking up fast off last chapter which is great. Sometimes they would have some random filler event before developing things more, which is painful for a monthly series. In any event, with dead Dr. Faker and Astral wanting to destroy the human world, I dont know where the series will go from here.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece Spoilers

Courtesy redon of AP

&#8203;- Don Chinjao recovers from Luffy's attack and talks to Luffy. He despises Luffy very much.
- &#8203;&#8203;&#8203;&#8203;Don Chinjao´s flashback begins. His head was pointed originally. He looks like Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- His family had a frozen island with a huge treasure under the ice. The ice can opened only by with his headbutts.
- Garp and Don Chinjao fought. Garp´s punch deformed Don Chinjao head, because of this he couldn´t smash the ice and get the rest of treasure.
- Back to the Present. Luffy attacks Don Chinjao with Elephant Gun. Don Chinjao does the same with his head&#8203;.
- Luffy´s attack crashes with Don Chinjao head that recovers his original form (the pointed form).
&#8203;- Luffy knocks down Don Chinjao and wins C block. Burguess uncovers Lucy´s identity.&#8203;

The end of C-Block. Now to see Cavendish and Rebecca fight.

scy

Nisekoi 87 - Well ... this is certainly one way to reset things so he just falls for Chitoge (like he's supposed to).

Edit:

UQ Holder 1 - Meh, I quite enjoyed Negima when it went off the deep end and went full battle manga. I for one support this.

Plus, I support Eva getting a happy ending (potentially). Those opening pages and all :(

UQ Holder 1

New series by the creator of Love Hina and Negima!

Seems to focus on the adventures of Negi's grandson and Evangeline. Looks like most of the negima cast has passed on by this point, though notably, several are MIA from the page showing her lost comrades.

Did not expect to see her again as a main character, though very happy. In the end, this is a direct sequel to negima's events in seems, though, some 50+ years later. Hopefully we get some more answers to Negima's mysteries.

Going to be a fun ride for this one.

A One Piece flashback that starts and ends on the same chapter?

Hell has truly frozen over.

Not really Chinjao is just like Duval that he end up being a semi joke character they were signs lol .
So his flash back being short not surprising .

Call me when Oda decides NOT to split up the strawhats. THEN I'll be impressed

You know that never going to happen , he used to split them up even when they only 2 or 3 members .

Also it seem i miss the great toppings debate still ketchup much better than mayonnaise .

wonzo

Banned
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 27
Holy shit, I hope Hero annihilates these Blue Demon Clan warmongering shitstains from the face of the underworld.

Nozoki Ana 113

PREMATURE EJACULATION NAMEK

Ketchup Ninja 23

Now I'm kinda glad there's only three chapters left…

Dresden

UQ Holder -

hCWKlnw.png

wow, the doll too? rip

e4BmMuC.png

holy shit it's a smt crossover

lAret4Q.png

look at that smile, 2/5 aizens

ZLwbs2g.png

hirano-esque

---

Okay, I kinda enjoyed that. Will keep reading. It's basically what I wanted out of Negima, a series focused on Eva and notNegi.

Shengar

Really? I doubt he'll remain a complete pacifist for the rest of the series, but I think it's a justifiable development.

But anyway, man that chapter was brutal.

I wonder if the mangaka would focused on Thorfinn's Journey after this and leave Canute or still continuing the story arc of both. I hope he focused on Thorfinn's Journey, because at this rate the manga would take forever to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom