• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Your children will be happy to find out what happens in One Piece since y'all will be like 40 and not reading comics anymore.

Zoro will still have to fight Mihawk sometime too.
The eventual reunion between Jimbei and Luffy, with Jimbei joining the crew.

I completely forgot about Jimbei being part of the crew!

So that's 14 things that need to be covered. A few will definitely have their own arc.

And what secret warlord? There was Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks. Blackbeard himself declared Whitebeard's spot after this death so there's the four. Am I missing something, I thought it was always the four Yonko?

Jimbei as the tenth member would be so good.

He already is, the crew approved it.

Korosenai

I completely forgot about Jimbei being part of the crew!

So that's 14 things that need to be covered. A few will definitely have their own arc.

And what secret warlord? There was Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks. Blackbeard himself declared Whitebeard's spot after this death so there's the four. Am I missing something, I thought it was always the four Yonko?
I dont know how to spell Shichibukai so I just put warlord. There was a secret warlord revealed not too long ago, but we know nothing about him/her.

Kabuto

We also have a new Admiral that we know nothing about except that his name is Ryokugyu. One Piece has so many plot points left x_x

The reveal of Big Mom and the fight against her.
We still don't really know anything about Kaido, and i'm sure he alone will have his own arc.
There is still a secret warlord we know nothing about.
The reveal of Dragon and the revolutionaries (could possibly be its own arc as well).
A possible war between pirates and the marines.
The new alliance between Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins.
Luffy still hasn't even fought Doflamingo yet.
The Void Century.
Luffy really hasn't even explored the New World at all, still more places and islands to see.
We still haven't seen Vegapunk, and i'm sure he'll get a huge reveal.
The explanation of devil fruits.
His crew mates and what they have learned, especially Nico and the Revolutionaries.
Blackbeard having two devil fruits.
Luffy's past. He has to be related to Roger in some way (the best theory being Roger and Dragon are brothers).
Sabo.
Zoro will still have to fight Mihawk sometime too.
The eventual reunion between Jimbei and Luffy, with Jimbei joining the crew.
We also have a new Admiral that we know nothing about except that his name is Ryokugyu

Anything else? lol

Korosenai

Why Jewelry Bonney is so important to the government.
More about Doflamingos past (which im sure we will learn about soon).
A possible battle/reunion between Luffy and Shanks, since Luffy said he wants to beat all four yonkou. We havent even really seen Shanks crew fight at all either. I want to see Ben Beckman fight damn it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Anything else? lol

Explanation of what Joy Boy was up to with the weapons
Raftel
Luffy vs Akainu
Whatever Aokiji is up to
Mariejois
That council that runs the marines/world
Wano Country/Kin'emon's story line

EDIT: Add those to the list and I think that should cover everything in at least a broad stroke

Explanation of what Joy Boy was up to with the weapons
Raftel
Luffy vs Akainu
Whatever Aokiji is up to
Mariejois
That council that runs the marines/world
Wano Country/Kin'emon's story line

EDIT: Add those to the list and I think that should cover everything in at least a broad stroke

This is what I am looking forward to most, the feels is gonna be legendary

dumbyugi

Iinazuke Kyoutei 1-11

Not bad. The MC isn't awful and the art is pretty good. Model Girl > Crazy Girl > Strong Girl >>>>>>> Neighbour.

To Love-Ru Darkness 35

It's a shame the kiss didn't happen but at least there was a little bit of progress. I can't wait to see what Nana thinks of the harem plan.

Working!!

The Yamada arc has been pretty good so far. I'm looking foward to seeing what happens with the mother. The masochist ex-husband stuff is fun as well.

Prison School 1-76

A fantastic story of friendship and determination. The ass-man stuff was glorious.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So I finally marathoned the whole Deadman Wonderland series this weekend after being inspired to read it by the anime. I enjoyed this series and it was refreshing that it actually stayed consistent and ended strong after crap like Reborn. Most of the characters were likable and the series carried intrigue through out between wondering who the man in red was and then why this character made the choices it did. Mocking Bird certainly was shrouded in a cloak of mystery for much of the series as well. I enjoyed the brutality and loss which gave the series a little emotional depth and the over all premise from the setting to powers centered around blood. Was interesting and original compared to other series I have read. The story around Wretched Egg was harsh and really beckons the reader to feel sympathy and the way it ended was very fitting and pretty satisfying without overdoing it. The protagonist was a little wishy washy but he stood tall when it counted. Glad I read it.
I WANNA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Khezu

Naruto

Wouldn't having two sets of pupils really fuck with his vision?

Seeing the Kyuubi doing a Rasengan was kinda weird.

At least stuff is finally happening.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Nice to see Kishi made a recall of something that's happening a long time ago as a prelude to a viable tactic against Obito right now.

If this is One Piece we will already have 10 people lining up mentioning GODA right now, hahahaha

GaimeGuy

Prediction:

Naruto gives sasuke's eternal mangekyo a kurama/natural energy powerup which is used to break the infinite tsukuyomi

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Would have been hilarious if that horrible translation made Minato say "these feels"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nice to see Kishi made a recall of something that's happening a long time ago as a prelude to a viable tactic against Obito right now.

If this is One Piece we will already have 10 people lining up mentioning GODA right now, hahahaha

Naruto has always been fine when Kishi has what he wants to do well planned out. It's always fairly obvious when he's stalling for time, he's finally back on whatever plan he's made so the quality of the chapters has gone up. The story is not meandering it like it was earlier in the war.

Kabuto

is there Bleach this week? I thought the date of its return was 9/9, but I'm hearing it's back this week?

edit: Bleach is back!!!!!

wonzo

Banned
congrats beam

tumblr_msh2esi2da1qghmqdo1_500.png

Hystzen

Bleach

DAT COLOUR PAGE (interesting that Bach is not on it looks like he dead soon)

Set up fights and explained where the Quincy where after all this time so it did a alright job. Mayuri made my face drop though WTF was that.

GaimeGuy

Hardwork will always beat genius brah. The theme of Naruto.

Yes, naruto, a jinchuriki of the most powerful tailed beast, son of the preivous jinchuriki and the 4th hokage, and a distance relative of the senju clan, and, even ignoring kurama's chakra, having probably among the 10 highest reserves of chakra of any ninja ever, and let's not forget his physical and mental stamina, which seems endless.

All hard work, no natural talent, baby.

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

Excellent chapter, Bijuu + Sage mode, hey...

Funny to see Sasuke jealous.

Bleach

Nice way to get into this new ark, chapter had faster pacing than I expected.

FZZ

Banned
Naruto

Jelly Sasuke is hilarious. It's about damn time he realizes him and Naruto were never even in the same league.

One Piece
Bart is a huge Luffy fan boy and it's hilarious , the schoolgirl crush look from behind the wall and he can't speak lol .
Well it look like BB might finally have that BB beard if the den den mushi is anything to go by .
Also wondering what deal he made with Kuzan .
Most of Oda normal looking women end up looking like nami or robin he should try harder .
Also some other nice stuff in chapter .

Mitark

Naruto

good chapter, laughing Kurama is wired heh, also i think Sasuke is going to shield
them with Susanoo like madara figth with Hashirama or else he will be useless.

Brutalx2

Naruto
Love this chapter ! Naruto is a badass can't wait to see what he will do :)

Bleach
LET THE BATTLE START FOR THE LAST TIME !

Bleach

Holy BOSS AS FUCK cover batman. Holy shit. Vandenreich gives no fucks. It's been awhile Bleach. It's been a fucking while. How I missed thee.

Naruto.

I expected this.

KuGsj.gif
@ Sasuke's inferiority. He's practically fodder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom