• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
congrats beam

tumblr_msh2esi2da1qghmqdo1_500.png

It would be funnier if that website weren't just a random gaffer's blog

Akito

One Piece
iQPtCXwF9qiV4.jpg

Like a boss.

First half was hilarious thanks to Bartolomeo but it got real quickly enough in the second half, Dofla seems more and more despicable with every new information we learned about him.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Hahaha, Bartolomeo totally fanboying over Luffy. Hilarious.
I guess when he said the Flame Flame Fruit can only go to "that man", he was referring to Luffy.

Blackbeard! Oh shit.

I don't get why people say Rebecca looks like Nami. Nami's eyes are bigger, and Rebecca has pink hair.

Man, Doflamingo really wrecked this country. Turning humans to toys, erasing memories, turning what was once a sport into a death match. So much build-up to his eventual ass-whooping.

By the way, is it me or did the Panda translation not completely suck?

Because quotes are user submitted among other things. And there is a bunch of gaffers that find it fun.
Which makes the whole thing pathetic. The one who submitted mine must be really butthurt over what i said. I guess i should congratulate you Wonzo for being butthurt and submitting it or at least highlighting it. Besides calling me otaku is the dumbest thing. I guess that' s the best thing people can do when they are intellectually unarmed, and can't say anything.

Tamanon

Banned
Bleach

Welcome back. And right down to business. Mayuri always looks so damn weird with his new contraptions. I imagine we'll get a deeper metaphysical discussion on shadows in Soul Society in the coming weeks. Front color looks completely boss though.

Theonik

Which makes the whole thing pathetic. The one who submitted mine must be really butthurt over what i said. I guess i should congratulate you Wonzo for being butthurt and submitting it or at least highlighting it. Besides calling me otaku is the dumbest thing. I guess that' s the best thing people can do when they are intellectually unarmed, and can't say anything.
tumblr_ln146cB59V1qgio9ro1_500.gif

wonzo

Banned
tiphat.gif

El Sloth

Banned
Funnily enough, this would also be SOS worthy!

LeleSocho

Banned

and here's the new entry for SOS.

Why you mad though?

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

LUFFY SEMPAI DIDN'T NOTICE ME

Bleach

It's back!

And nothing happened and it's gone again! Yep, Bleach is back.

Naruto

When is Goku going SS3?

dumbyugi

Jump Issue #41 TOC :
Bleach (Cover, Lead Colour)
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
One Piece
Psi Saiki (Colour)
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Kurokuroku
Naruto
Gaikokkaku Morita / Takudo!!! (Oneshot, Colour, 47p)
Hime Dol!
Gintama
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Jaco
Kuroko no Basket
Beelzebub
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Smoky B.B. (End)

#42:
Cover & Lead CP: Hachi by Yoshiyuki Nishi (New Series)
CP: Assassination Classroom, Gintama
CP : Hq!! (23p)

#43 :

Cover & Lead CP: Koi no Cupid Yakeno Harajin by Tomohiro Hasegawa (New Series)

wonzo

Banned
Jump Issue #41 TOC :
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
One Piece
Psi Saiki (Colour)
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Kurokuroku
Naruto
Hime Dol!
Gintama
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Jaco
Kuroko no Basket
Beelzebub
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Smoky B.B. (End)

#42:

#43 :

two down, one to go

One Piece:
Damn, I just know the Luffy/Doflamingo fight is gonna be amazing. Probably will be the best since the time skip.
I want that fight so badly. I wonder who will keep Fujitora occupied or if he has blind justice. And Drake does not get enough love, brah has a freakin' T Rex zoan.

And Soul Catchers isnt going anywhere bub. Say goodbye to Haikyuu.

Kurita

Jump Issue #41 TOC :
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
One Piece
Psi Saiki (Colour)
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Kurokuroku
Naruto
Hime Dol!
Gintama
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Jaco
Kuroko no Basket
Beelzebub
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Smoky B.B. (End)

#42:

#43 :

Sweet, a Haikyuu!! color page!
Any infos on the new series?

And Soul Catchers isnt going anywhere bub. Say goodbye to Haikyuu.
But Haikyuu!! sells like 250k a volume and an anime is coming.

Naruto

Seems like things are back on track, pretty fun chapter. Classic funny bit of Naruto being Naruto with the 2nd hokage.

Bleach

That color page was fantastic, at least we're not wasting time and getting straight to the fights. Also I was right the spoilers that I thought were the last chapter were the last chapter this had nothing to do with them.

One Piece

So much character building this week, I like how Blackbeard is so shallow that he'll take the fruit just so it'll be like Ace is traveling with him. Not sure I like fanboy Bart guess we will have to see how it plays out.

Jump Issue #41 TOC :
Ansatsu Kyôshitsu
One Piece
Psi Saiki (Colour)
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Kurokuroku
Naruto
Hime Dol!
Gintama
Nisekoi
World Trigger
Jaco
Kuroko no Basket
Beelzebub
Soul Catcher(s)
Haikyû!!
Kochi Kame
Smoky B.B. (End)

#42:

#43 :

Both sports series bringing up the rear.
*insert typical comment regarding viz and the new series*, though if one is truly a rom com, guess it wont be added anyway.

dumbyugi

I believe Koi no Cupid is going to be a gag series, though it might be a normal romcom. Hachi is by the author of Muhyo and Reiji, both of his Jump series have been horror-action so this probably will be as well.

But Haikyuu!! sells like 250k a volume and an anime is coming.
Just kidding brah, I want Haikyuu to succeed. Same with Sul Catchers.

And I doubt Viz will ever add a new series, pretty disappointed in them. If one of the new series has a horror aspect that would be grand.

Anyone ever read Jump Live or get raws for it? I guess people hate Amano that much. :(

One Piece

For a moment I thought Bartolomeo was Sabo...

You're not the only one brother.

One Piece

So much things going on for Luffy. Also, happy old man is happy :D

Bleach

Histugaya! I thought his Bankai was taken away by the Quincies?

Naruto

Alright, lets see where this goes.

Porotto Koboreta (one shot)
tumblr_mslr9bJM2N1qbxqfpo2_250.png

Cried hard, why do good stories have to be stuck in one shot land. Puchitto Hajiketa had good characters so seeing the two feature here was actually entertaining and a nice change of pace to the personalities involved. Here the breakup and then the scenes that followed and the typical comedy from Puchitto Hajiketa involved with one of the leads made it memorable. Maybe more can be given just to see how things improve after the one week.

Bleach 547
tumblr_mslrs29obh1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Phoenician_Viking, you left out the best part of the chapter yesterday! The Hitsugaya upgrade was probably as good as the Ichigo cover.

Outside of hitsugaya making considerable progress since years ago, the chapter just failed to impress, I guess I was expecting Kubo would truly have an incredible start by killing off characters left and right, not just tons of txt everywhere (though 2mins to read the chapter :/). Kubo please deliver next chapter.

lol at everyone calling Sasuke "fodder" level now and beneath Naruto.

If you were going to fight someone in the future, wouldn't it be smarter to NOT show your move-set and observe your enemies to find weaknesses? He has seen almost all of what Naruto can do now. He also has EMS, we've seen nothing of that and will 100% get the Rinnegan. He also now has Kyuubi/Uzumaki chakra.

I'm only saying, be prepared. He's holding back for a reason and he'll make that known as soon as it's time for their one on one battle.

Oh and he's had his Sharingan on every time a move is done (ex. Hirashin). Uh oh ;)

Kurita

Assassination Classroom 54-55
pDaI3Y7.png

The "bitch" jokes never get old.

Seeing the punks having the best Home Economics scores was hilarious.

Defuser

Jebus, even in here I can't escape DTL's shitty tumblr links.

Bleach

awww yeah! It's back!! And the bandana on Hitsugaya is badass. Hopefully Kubo got this shit sorted out after a long hiatus.

Hystzen

Ah right, forgetful me! Just because shinigami dont have their Bankai, dont mean they're useless. Which I guess will be seen next coming chapters :D

I had to double take as I remember the panel after his bankai was taken he was shouting at his sword getting no response. I took it as the whole soul was taken but seems not judging from this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom