• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMehm

Aunt Tits 80

Things are moving really slow lately. When you have 8 pages a week you should pick up the pace.

She really should get assistants and make this a normal 17 page Manga.

wonzo

Banned
Aunt Tits 80
aunttits80.png

she wants the d moe

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't believe we had a new thread on the day of the Xbone announcement and missed out on the opportunity to go for "OT One." Anime GAF beat y'all again.

Wiseblade

UST Mask vol 7 (end)

This is it. Heathcliff's actor is going to ask Maya out after the play is over, Yuu's going to see it and ditch her. Then he'll run into Ayumi's arms.

Retcon: Grooming Mask vol 8

"How old are you? 9th Grade? Grow up soon, OK?"

NOPE

Lain

Tsukikage is harsh, but that's simply because she wants to create her rightful successor.
Onodera on the other hand is just a petty director.

Wiseblade

There can't be more than one villain? If you ask me, they all are. Even Maya is her own worst enemy. Yuu's secretly the protagonist. Dragged into this seedy web of abuse by an unrequited love...

dramatis

UST Mask vol 7 (end)

This is it. Heathcliff's actor is going to ask Maya out after the play is over, Yuu's going to see it and ditch her. Then he'll run into Ayumi's arms.

Retcon: Grooming Mask vol 8

"How old are you? 9th Grade? Grow up soon, OK?"

NOPE
I get the impression you're reading a soap opera.

Village

It's the only thing that makes it interesting.

I disagree.

I think the battle aspect of it seems a bit more interesting that sexual heart disease.

If they go with the latter, the manga will go no where. Its not even like a generic harem where the guy cannot decide, the mc cannot physically be around these women. Either they should go full force will the battle stuff or just end it now. That whole entire premise is flawed , just going no where fast.

Soul Cartel 71-72

This whole witches plot, lacking the action of mephistos and crew, is rather interesting with Inea and the whole Witches/Necks company scheme. Was actually a fan of her too, I hope somehow next chapter someone stops this fight. Ah and witches magic and their books is a good addition to the sword and punches and talismans from earlier in the series.

Wiseblade

Because fucking over a big star takes priority over the success for a play when you're a professional actor. You should know that by now. :p

Yeah, because unprofessionalism of that degree definitely wouldn't reflect pooly on the entire cast...

Improv Mask vol 9

It had been a while since someone received a proper slap. I was almost starting to forget what I was reading.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I disagree.

I think the battle aspect of it seems a bit more interesting that sexual heart disease.

If they go with the latter, the manga will go no where. Its not even like a generic harem where the guy cannot decide, the mc cannot physically be around these women. Either they should go full force will the battle stuff or just end it now. That whole entire premise is flawed , just going no where fast.

I would prefer a short gag series about that premise over harem battle series with loads of fanservice no. 21346.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Conflict Mask, Improv Mask, Aunt Tits, Food Smut...

MangaGAF really likes giving nicknames to mangas, huh. Funnily enough, the Big 3 do not seem to get one even though they are the most popular topics of discussion here.

Village

I would prefer a short gag series about that premise over harem battle series with loads of fanservice no. 21346.

Eh, if the premise didn't lend itself to more of a rival schools kind of thing.

I would agree with you. But This is something I feel should go into action, maybe pushing romance/harem stuff in the back. get him over his disease quick.

It's kinda ironic that a series called Bleach loses its background and looks emptier as it goes on.

Maybe that's what Kubo is going for. The ending will be blank pages with dialogues because everyone fucking died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom