• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

My god once one piece hits the baroque works saga the official manga probably becomes the way to go, huh. at least until the end of Alabaster, looks like.

He probably meant the scanlated version. Yeah, those volumes look pretty bad and have a shitty translation as well, thank god I have all the tanks here.

Both at once, since I can read an entire arc in an hour or less. But not these scans. No way in hell. Quality dove right off a cliff. Guess I'm anime only from here on out...
One Piece is currently being re-scanlated in HQ, they released volume 19 last month (20 is supposed to come june 1st actually if I remember right). Translation is probably the best I've seen One Piece with, too.

Hell didn't NULL start OP at v20? If so then there's no reason to ever witness the terrible old scans.

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha 1

Hey. It's another one of those "Imouto" stories. Then suddenly Demon Lords. If the synopsis is to be believed, it's going to turn into a harem manga with loads of blatant fan-service.

We're all Free! lovers.

Ah, the joys of swimming, youth, and friendship.

Hope it gets as much love as Kuroko's Basketball.

It's definitely going to be popular for a while at least.

One-Punch Man 17.2
tumblr_mngz0yax1C1qbxqfpo1_400.png

16 pages felt so short after last weeks long yet super fast chapter. I wanted more. Liked that genos panel the best, makes him look great. Also the punch panel too potentially because of Saitama looking much more serious than he did at other moments of the fight, or even the page before when he touched Genos from behind. Almost thought he would actually punch Genos :/

bigkrev

OPM 17.2

Pretty cool, though still a letdown after last weeks issue.

What chapter is the manga up to? Wonder what happens when US catches up

Akito

One Piece is currently being re-scanlated in HQ, they released volume 19 last month (20 is supposed to come june 1st actually if I remember right). Translation is probably the best I've seen One Piece with, too.

Hell didn't NULL start OP at v20? If so then there's no reason to ever witness the terrible old scans.
I know that, they just still have a while to go at filling the gap, sadly NULL was not always good, they re-translated from Chinese scans for a while, never forget

Cross Manage 34

Sakurai's dedication there at the end at how he detailed the plans the night before to think of all these possibilities (while Seki was sleeping and Wakamoto was finish the thing), could have been a few more pages, but was my favorite moment. I do want Fujioka to win somehow, but it just seems unlikely. Surely Choran knows of its own weak link, Momo? Namine must have some plan. For Fujioka, best designs would be number 44, namine, and momo.

LeleSocho

Banned
Finally i am online again! mwahwahwahwahwah
Naruto 631 - Hype
Toriko 234 - Fantastic chapter
I know that, they just still have a while to go at filling the gap, sadly NULL was not always good, they re-translated from Chinese scans for a while, never forget

oh wow

World Trigger 15

Good fight. When focused on the fights its really well for it can be quite creative when all the signs come out and all the triggers. Yonezu and Miwa really put the pressure on, but thanks to some quick thinking it went just as I had hoped. First time reading I hadnt noticed that there were actually four spots x two on the marking there.

Nisekoi False Love 75

After a solid mini arc coming back down to the standard and typical chapter felt dull. Dont know how I feel about Imouto just yet.

Yugioh Zexal 30

Really awesome duel. If the whole chapter had focused on it and the numbers plotline was thrown out the window it could have easily been the best chapter of the series. The strategy employed and how Kaito recovered from it was actually exciting and filled with the usual things I love in card games, that surprising counter move. Unfortunately, the supernatural stuff and numbers and card game affecting your life was not needed. Hopefully it is resolved fast in June.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits 80

Holy shit she wants the D. She really wants it. It'll take an act of god to stop the bone train this time.

Village

I read Soutaisei Moteron

Its really good, are there more manga's set up like this.

The only issue I have is, well the artist is almost good. There are plenty of times where everyone has depth , but then he seems to flatten the face when he does 3 quarter shots of the head.

Along with that the adults have kid heads, and its a little unsettling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom