• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

The last money in the bank winner was such a garbage and wasteful decision. I even would've preferred Roman to win it and pull a Cena challenging whoever ahead of time. Seth's run in last year was perfection.

When you give it to guys who don't need it like, Cena, Orton, and Sheamus, the idea is boring. You could say the same about Edge but his career was about making crazy opportunities. They now need to to build new stars so give it to someone new. It could work with The Miz again because of the way his career has been and seeing him capture it and carry it around again would be fun.

Fox318

I don't think HBK would care enough to put on a good performance today.

I mean he barely puts on a clean shirt when he shows up on raw.

It is freaking confusing for there to be a guy named Kongo and a guy named Kongo Kong working the indies.

ROH needs to embrace the Hoss Revoluton

CcjR9a7UAAAaLON.jpg

Tell it to LT

They could rationalize it by saying that the time to lift up the Hell in a Cell cage after the match would take too long to book that match in any slot other than the last, but they could probably have that match and fill that time with the Hall of Famers presentation and a backstage skit.

They could rationalize it by saying that the time to lift up the Hell in a Cell cage after the match would take too long to book that match in any slot other than the last, but they could probably have that match and fill that time with the Hall of Famers presentation and a backstage skit.

They could rationalise it by saying the future of the company hangs by the balance. "No match bigger then the title" isn't true every time. Taker/HBK rightly closed WrestleMania 26, and should have closed 25. If Vince is clearing the decks after mania and ending the authority as a storyline, then I have no problem with shane-o going last.

If their plan is for Reigns to win, shane should definitely go on last, as at least then the show would end with the fans cheering (assuming they don't go on some weird it-was-me-all-along swerve).

HHH/Reigns ending the show is a terrible idea if Reigns is leaving as a face champ

They could rationalise it by saying the future of the company hangs by the balance.

If their plan is for Reigns to win, shane-o should definitely go on last, as at least then the show would end with the fans cheering (assuming they don't go on some weird it-was-me-all-along swerve).

HHH/Reigns ending the show is a terrible idea if Reigns is leaving as a face champ

They'll edit it in post.

Fox318

Why does NJPW have heat with WWE?

If they cared about keeping talent then maybe they shouldn't give out only 1 year deals.

The Observer is also reporting that plans for the McMahon Family’s WrestleMania 32 role have been changed in the last few days. While the opening Raw segment is usually re-written every week, the opening promo for this past Monday’s Raw in Chicago was re-written just moments before the show started, as if Stephanie’s promo from the week before never happened. The opening segment for this week was supposed to feature Shane responding to what Stephanie said last week, and say a key line, which is that Stephanie and Triple H better make good on their promise to quit WWE if Shane beats The Undertaker. Otherwise, Shane will fire them both on Raw the night after ‘Mania.

It’s also worth noting that word going around WWE is that Shane got “lost” during his promo in Chicago. Shane also got “lost” during his return promo two weeks ago and Vince reportedly did a good job at covering for him, and it wasn’t very noticeable to the crowd.
Was Stephanie on Raw? I don't even remember.

I just marked out hard for the Captain America 3 trailer
I'm going to try and wait. Even though I want to see it. I'm not even a Marvel guy but I love me some Capt.

Hunter kinda fucked up on that one too. 4 brogue kicks and still trying to fight? Smh Hunter
I've tried to forget that shit. Thank Mr. Fantastic(that's how I read your name every time).

Then add the Vince K McMahon Bodybuilding Competition.

They wear pants instead of tights because Vince and HHH never work legs.
I'm all for WBF again

Top Bottom