• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Oersted

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

OWEN? WTF? HOW DO YOU LOSE TO THIS MID CARD FOR LIFE BAG CARRIER. REALLY?

OWEN SHOULD JUST GO HOME FOREVER AND BE A FAMILY MAN.

THIS IS STUPID. Fuck Vince.

Up next:

Vince using that to make himself and his daughter the mainevent for the next 20 years.

Recall

1996 really was a golden year in Japan.

Taue tearing down the house against everyone and even getting the triple crown titles in AJPW and the Junior Heavyweights were having 8 belt tournaments and classic matches all year long in NJPW.

If I'm honest after watching a solid evening of 1996 Japanese matches and then trying to watch something modern with WWE I just can't do it.

Alrighty Rock v Shamrock. This is a hard one to call. Imma just stfu.

No one knows or gives a fuck about a Gennifer Flowers.

Her parents couldn't even spell her name right.

Shamrock took the refs and officials to Suplex city.

Are you fucking serious? They reversed the decision?

KILL THEM ALL SHAMROCK.BREAK THEM ANKLES.

DMczaf

I really wish Brock would add more suplexes to his move set if Suplex City is his gimmick now.

Look at Jason Jordan's hot tag suplex city rampage. Dat variety.

It's pathetic how everyone wants to blame everyone but Sami for that Sami/Stardust match.

I've seen people blame Stardust, THE AGENTS, whoever they can to cover up that Zayn had his part in shitting the bed.

It's why I have no interest in seeing a Reigns/Zayn match.

If the match is great-"Zayn carried him"

If the match sucks-"Fucking Reigns"

7-8 months ago, I wrote on here, I don't see what you guys see in Zayn. Besides the fire, He just doesn't seem that great of a wrestler to me. And his flailing of his arms is not a gimmick. I got ripped a new one on here.

I really wish Brock would add more suplexes to his move set if Suplex City is his gimmick now.

Look at Jason Jordan's hot tag suplex city rampage. Dat variety.

Brock needs to,just do more than suplexes.

Remember his dope Tiger knees

qdt4rdh.gif

DMczaf

Lots of exciting vidjagames news today

Playstation Vue is nationwide now

Xbox Live is finally cross platform after 14 years of being stubborn.

DMczaf

Wait....what? OMG....cord cutters rejoice!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...-nationwide-starting-at-29-99-in-new-markets/

We’re kicking off this launch with our new Slim multi-channel plans that are available in the 203 newly launched markets. Here are the prices for these new plans — all are offered with a free seven-day trial.

Access Slim: 55+ channels, including live cable TV, movies, and sports channels for $29.99 per month.

Core Slim: 70+ channels, including all the channels from Access Slim with the addition of national and regional sports networks for $34.99 per month.

Elite Slim: 100+ channels, featuring all the channels from Core Slim with the addition of more top movie and entertainment channels for $44.99 per month.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of exciting vidjagames news today

Playstation Vue is nationwide now

Xbox Live is finally cross platform after 14 years of being stubborn.

It's been cross platform before. No big. It's nice they're opening it up to let Sony actually do the same.

Vue is trash tier though. Same old shit, just not for grandparents anymore, but people getting old

DMczaf

It's been cross platform before. No big. It's nice they're opening it up to let Sony actually do the same.

Vue is trash tier though. Same old shit, just not for grandparents anymore, but people getting old

Seriously, you have the worst opinions on everything in this thread.

The worst.

G-Fex Tier worst.

Kaladin

Between Hulu, Netflix and Sling TV, I currently pay enough to cover Vue on the second tier, and consider the high end if I wanted it.

This is worth considering for me.

Ken Shamrock's WWF run is highly underrated IMO.
That moment where Vince fucked him over should've led to a short title run. That pop he got was insane. Fuck Curtis Hughes. You hear me? FUCK CURTTTIIISSS
Yeah he was good.
He never got the props he deserved. Fuck Tyson, Shamrock was the one responsible for the parallel lines being broken between sports and entertainment. Angle, Lesnar, Blackman, Abbot, Severn, Tyson and many more should be thanking him.

7-8 months ago, I wrote on here, I don't see what you guys see in Zayn. Besides the fire, He just doesn't seem that great of a wrestler to me. And his flailing of his arms is not a gimmick. I got ripped a new one on here.
I don't see it too much either. But I don't watch NXT so lol.

Fox318

Brock is one of the few people that I don't think anyone would be embarrassed showing him wrestle to somebody who has no idea what wrestling is.

If you have to be able to tell the truth in order to shoot.

Pete has nothing but blanks.
That's usually how Heyman shoots lol.

If Austin didn't come back from that neck injury. Shamrock would've been so right to take his spot. Shamrock v Tyson is much more believable.

Top Bottom