• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I've worked myself into a shoot on Ziggler. I think I'm now ready to accept that they have zero fucking plans for him now or ever.

I fought this for a long time but I must now accept this reality.

Fucking blah.

It could be worse. If he were Bray you'd have gotten this feeling a lot sooner, and if he were Sandow he just would never be on TV

2016-03-13-jericho-best.jpg

Usos/Dudleyz confirmed for Mania lol

Mania Outlook:
Shane/Taker HIAC
Reigns/HHH WWEWHC
Brock/Dean street fight
Kalisto/Ryback US
New Day/League of Nations Tag
Owens/Zayn IC
Usos/Dudleyz
Charlotte/Becky/Sasha Divas
6-Divas tag match (Lana/Naomi/Tamina vs Brie/Alicia/Paige)
Styles/Jericho
ANDRE BATTLE ROYALE

That's looking pretty wack. Thank God for the rock doing hosting duties

Also zayn/owens will be great and I'm looking forward to the brock and divas 3 way matches

God damn is sami zayn gonna have a ridiculous weekend

Colocho

Banned

Mania Outlook:
Shane/Taker HIAC
Reigns/HHH WWEWHC
Brock/Dean street fight
Kalisto/Ryback US
Owens/Zayn IC
Usos/Dudleyz
Styles/Jericho
ANDRE BATTLE ROYALE

Holy shit this is awful. Divas triple threat and Shane vs Taker are the only matches I'm interested in, and I'm only invested on the latter because of the potential shenanigans.

I've worked myself into a shoot on Ziggler. I think I'm now ready to accept that they have zero fucking plans for him now or ever.

Fucking blah.

If you want to watch somebody who bumps too much who has kind of shitty offense, there's plenty of Curt Hennig AWA out there and some of those matches involve actual great workers like Bockwinkel and Martel.

Kuroyume

Banned

Mania Outlook:
Shane/Taker HIAC
Reigns/HHH WWEWHC
Brock/Dean street fight
Kalisto/Ryback US
Owens/Zayn IC
Usos/Dudleyz
Styles/Jericho
ANDRE BATTLE ROYALE

Owens/Zayn and Styles/Jericho are the only matches that interest me, and that's kind of sad because Styles/Jericho has happened way too many times in the past three months.

What does it mean to work yourself into a shoot?

And what's shooting? It's like telling the truth, right?

Also, why was Booker T so upset? Why is GI Bro bad?

What does it mean to work yourself into a shoot?

And what's shooting? It's like telling the truth, right?

Also, why was Booker T so upset? Why is GI Bro bad?
When you work a work, you have your gimmick, but when some jabroni works your gimmick to the point where it's no longer a work, the work gets worked into a shoot.

looking forward to HHH/Romaine for the crowd reactions and Roman usually delivers in big matches, HHH's new skill of super close 2 counts will be great for this match.

Dean/Brick should be a fun car crash, they better let them do what they want, live up to the promise of that barbed wire bat.

Shane/DickKicker should be an all out clusterfuck, I'm leaning toward it being a fun clusterfuck.

The divas triple threat has a lot of potential that I hope they live up to.

don't care about anything else.

MG310

Mania Outlook:
Shane/Taker HIAC
Reigns/HHH WWEWHC
Brock/Dean street fight
Kalisto/Ryback US
Owens/Zayn IC
Usos/Dudleyz
Styles/Jericho
ANDRE BATTLE ROYALE

Here's who is left for the Struggle Battle Royale

Kane (if it's not a busy day at the insurance company)
Big Show (if not injured)
Bray Wyatt (if not injured)
Harper
Rowan
Braun
Adam Rose
Heath Slater
Bo Dallas
Goldust
R-Truth
Stardust
Darren Young
Damien Sandow
Konnor
Viktor
Jack Swagger
Tyler Breeze
Zack Ryder

I look forward to R-Truth grabbing a ladder and climbing to the top in the middle of it.

Adree

Friends, Salt & Sanctuary is very fun. I haven't really enjoyed a Souls or Souls-like game since Demon's but this might be the one.

Let's not talk about how many times I jobbed out to the first boss before I hulked up and hit my finish though.

Toki767

Shane is going to gas out in the first 2 minutes of their match doing those punches. Luckily for him I guess all he really has to do after that is take a beating.

Striker

Fucking blah.
A straight loss like that is weird. A distraction loss doesn't hurt Triple H at all. In 2003 while Austin was MIA in the build with The Rock, Booker T and The Hurricane were being put over by The Rock and featured positively.
Booker later began his build with Triple H thus the dropoff in momentum for him

I've stopped thinking that the quality of PPV is related to the build up on RAW.

WWE have been surprisingly good at just pulling out decent events from nowhere recently.

KingBroly

Banned
I've stopped thinking that the quality of PPV is related to the build up on RAW.

WWE have been surprisingly good at just pulling out decent events from nowhere recently.

Wrestlemania 31 was a pretty good show. If it weren't for all of the Champions getting injured over the past year, I think it'd be remembered better long-term.

This year's Rumble was great, except for Reigns, who needed yet another power nap to make it through.

I expect WM32 to be a decent show, but not a great one, considering the card on paper is just bad. Whereas last year's Mania was good on paper with probably the worst build in recent memory.

Can't believe it but I'm kinda enjoying edge and Christian show. After all the shit I was slinging at it too during the fastlane promos hahaha
Other than the first episode it's been fun. I was sad tonight when the network errored. Then I watched the Big Short and now I'm just depressed.

Recall

Is there anyone with a NJPW World account here?

I'm quite interested in getting it and was wondering there was any feedback on how it plays on an iPad and does it save your position of watching a show so you can continue where you left off at a later date?

Top Bottom