• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Browny

Banned
Speaking of the O2, WTF?
u0EsWUI.png

This is for that one off special in September, I don't remember them being this expensive last time.
Dem fees... fuck. And you'll probably get hit with card handling too. One thing I definitely hate with a passion.

Dem fees... fuck. And you'll probably get hit with card handling too. One thing I definitely hate with a passion.

Yeah, I decided against it when that "£65" ticket was almost £80 in the cart. When I paid less than that for NXT even, and I've no idea what I'm getting from the event... I'll catch it on the Network.

Cagey

Banned
At this point in his career and life, the Undertaker is like a professional Santa Claus: 9 months off, 1 month to stretch and dust off the old costume and grumble about how "it's that time of year again...", 1 month to get ready, and 1 month to show up in character.

Recall

Meh, Only he uses the old school moveset. He had tons of different holds/maneuvers

I've watched him wrestle since 1996.

I hated his fucking guts for being a self obsessed, self serving, career destroying egomaniac piece of shit from 2002 until 2011 but compared to what they have today, he is rightly the king of kings.

I don't care about moves. It's the little things he does and his clear ability as a wrestler, not a video game character who lacks the most basic sense of urgency or pride.

Also no one should ever kick out of the pedigree, it should be the Stan Hansen Lariat, once it's hit it is over. You can avoid it, reverse its attempt, run from it but you can't survive it.

Sephzilla

Present day Corporate HHH is easily my favorite HHH, both as a character and as a wrestler. He and Brock are the only two guys on the roster who feel like they're "final boss" level opponents.

Fox318

Just saw this on Deadspin about Neville/Jericho. He does seem to shove the ref pretty hard and I can hear him yell 'he's hurt!' too.

Deadspin

You'd figure lil naich would know what to do there.

Plus Vince has them call it like a shoot anyway so why would he count it as 2?

Neville is fucking lucky it was Y2J and not an idiot like Swagger in the ring with him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just saw this on Deadspin about Neville/Jericho. He does seem to shove the ref pretty hard and I can hear him yell 'he's hurt!' too.

Deadspin

Jericho yells "HE'S HURT" and shoves Lil' Naitch and you can read his lips and he's like "he's broken his fucken ankle count it"

Fox318

I didn't catch this last night, but Neville didn't even kick out when Jericho rolled him up, lol - but 2 count

This is the company that had Mic go out and interrupt the Kane Austin match in 98 AFTER falling off the cage.

Gotta protect the kayfabe, brother.

Zach

Also no one should ever kick out of the pedigree, it should be the Stan Hansen Lariat, once it's hit it is over. You can avoid it, reverse its attempt, run from it but you can't survive it.

I want every finisher to be like that. Well, like, 99.9% of the time, at least.

Gurrry

Deadspin

Yeah I wasnt sure if this was a shoot or not. Jericho pushed him pretty hard. However, I could easily see this being a failsafe that guys can use if their opponent is too injured to finish.

I honestly think Jericho tried to roll him up for a clean pin but the ref didnt realize how badly injured Neville was, so Jericho took it up a notch and went for a DQ.

The look on the refs face is almost shock after he got pushed, so I could see it being a shoot.

Gurrry

Why was he so concerned with not cutting his boots? Does WWE make these guys pay for their own gear?

I am not sure, I was thinking they had more sentimental value than anything else. I seriously doubt he didnt want them to cut them off because he cant afford new ones.

Top Bottom