• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Merry 3:16 Day, friends.
Austin%2B1.gif

If you're gonna use an Austin image you gotta use the GOAT, Dick.
AUZnDIM.gif

hamchan

Smackdown

Kevin Owens beat A.J. Styles in a non-title match. Chris Jericho distracted Styles and Owens got the pin after a pop up power bomb. Jericho then laid out Styles with a codebreaker after the match. Owens came back out (this is probably off TV) and Ambrose then ran in and cleaned house on Owens and Jericho, ending the night by giving Owens Dirty Deeds.

DzYRaXf.gif

AJ is already just another guy b t w

If AJ has to lose isn't this the best way and the best guy to do it?

Jamie OD

Wednesday night war

NXT
Bayley and Asuka vs. Nia Jax and Eva Marie
Emma vs. Deonna Purazzo
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Jesse Sorensen
The Hype Bros vs. Angelo Dawkins and Kenneth Crawford

ROH
#1 Contender's Gauntlet Tag Match: reDragon vs. Caprice Coleman & Will Ferrara vs. Joey Daddiego and Chris LaRusso vs. The Young Bucks vs. Bob Evans and Tim Hughes vs. The Addiction vs. Roppongi Vice

Lucha Underground
Lucha Underground Trios Title Match: The Disciples of Death (Terce, Barrio Negro and El Siniestro de la Muerte) (c) vs. Ivelisse, Son of Havoc and Angelico
Lucha Underground Title Match: Mil Muertes (c) vs. Fenix

Counting tonight's show, there are three more episodes to build to TakeOver: Dallas. They've already announced Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor and Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin on TV, and the
Shinsuke Nakamura announcement
is next week. That leaves how they'll set up the
Asuka vs. Bayley
match and the
American Alpha vs. The Revival
match.

Seems like it could be a big episode for Lucha Underground tonight. If either title changes hands, it would move the plot forward. The Cueto in exile stuff also has to come to a head at some point too.

I get the sense tonight's Lucha Episode will be the end of Act 1 for this season.

klonere

Banned
Joe was a pretty cool dude. We had a group of like six or seven Americans there at the show both days. The day before this match someone from All Japan came up to us and said Joe wanted to meet us.
We got brought to the back and he started putting the title on our shoulders, taking pics, and talking about anything we asked. That dude is good people and was a great champ for them.

Your not helping the jealousy! Sucks that he got hurt so bad last year, he sounds like a stand up dude.

If AJ has to lose isn't this the best way and the best guy to do it?

Why's AJ vs Owens with no real build the main event of a Smackdown in a non-title match. Why's AJ gotta lose. Why do they even need a match against each other.

It's why, despite the great mic work Jericho has been putting in, the AJ/Jericho match at Mania isn't exciting in the least - we've seen it 3 times already, once on PPV and all in long matches. It's Just Another Match like the entire Mania card outside of the top three matches.

Wednesday night war

NXT
Bayley and Asuka vs. Nia Jax and Eva Marie
Emma vs. Deonna Purazzo
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Jesse Sorensen
The Hype Bros vs. Angelo Dawkins and Kenneth Crawford

ROH
#1 Contender's Gauntlet Tag Match: reDragon vs. Caprice Coleman & Will Ferrara vs. Joey Daddiego and Chris LaRusso vs. The Young Bucks vs. Bob Evans and Tim Hughes vs. The Addiction vs. Roppongi Vice

Lucha Underground
Lucha Underground Trios Title Match: The Disciples of Death (Terce, Barrio Negro and El Siniestro de la Muerte) (c) vs. Ivelisse, Son of Havoc and Angelico
Lucha Underground Title Match: Mil Muertes (c) vs. Fenix

Counting tonight's show, there are three more episodes to build to TakeOver: Dallas. They've already announced Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor and Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin on TV, and the
Shinsuke Nakamura announcement
is next week. That leaves how they'll set up the
Asuka vs. Bayley
match and the
American Alpha vs. The Revival
match.

Seems like it could be a big episode for Lucha Underground tonight. If either title changes hands, it would move the plot forward. The Cueto in exile stuff also has to come to a head at some point too.

Time for Fenix to die again.

Mill 4 lyfe.

Colocho

Banned
I just realized Queen Becky is the only one of the 4 horsewomen who wasn't NXT women's champ and will probably be the only one who doesn't get to be divas champ either :(

Kaladin

Damn.

Neville is expected to be out about three months after suffering his fractured ankle on Raw against Chris Jericho. The injury occurred during a sliding kick when the rubber in his footwear got caught in the mat of the ring as he executed the move.

Neville is expected back by late May/early June, as long as the healing and rehab process goes well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Friends, is UFC 2 any good?
Just EA Access it, get ten hours with it. Easiest way to find if it fits what you want.

I don't like 2 out of the 3 "positions" to fight in, so it's not a buy for me. 3 hours of EA Access let me know this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to get in on that service. It's like $5 a month, right?

Yep, absolutely worth every cent. Even cheaper if you buy a year at once (you should)

I really want to see what pentagon jr is about. Does anyone have any specific matches they would recommend?
I would shy away from his Vampiro match because that's the end of a big buildup. In S2, there's a match between him and Prince Puma (I think a couple actually) and they're excellent. I'm on mobile or I'd link it, but it's great.

bad game to have a tourney on, you just can move the analog stick to kick out of every pin or break every hold

God, I forgot about that, the tournament could go on forever.

Actually, that might not interfere with my plan (had I been there to participate) which would be knocking everyone out with Neidhart headbutts. Don't think you can analog your way out of a KO.

I'm amazed how long Sid was wrestling at that point.
Sid couldn't stay in one place too king without taking A break
Lol. I can picture Sid telling Bret that too.
Watch it lol. It's hilarious, you would've thought they Bret was leaving after the ppv after how stupid they made him look.

Vince the ref at OTE. If they don't fucking get the title off of him now Idk what the fuck it will tske.

Top Bottom