• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

@TomKludt
And then there's this: Bubba telling the feds that Hogan knew he was being recorded #hulkvsgawk

Cd265WNUsAEnXUG.jpg

ed: ^^He was in TNA, dealing with the Nick Hogan car crash stuff, and getting divorced around this time, so yeah

Real talk, will we possibly see the Brooklyn Brawler inducted into the hall of fame soon?

Absolutely

Godfather getting inducted opens the floodgates. Everybody's now eligible to get in. Don't be shocked if someday you sincerely type "WWE Hall of Famer Kizarny" or "Legend the Boogeyman"

Adree

I didn't know I had to deserve to watch wrestling. I would think watching Shinsuke Nakamura make his debut would transcend any fanboy stuff. I have not been watching wrestling much in the last few years but when I do it's to see a particular wrestler and has nothing to do with the company. All the new awesome guys I have found are because of this thread.

Sorry, I was a bit harsh there.

jmdajr

Bubba: "If we ever did want to retire, all we have to do is use that f--king footage of him talking about [REDACTED] people" #hulkvsgawk

Cd29gVDWwAAm4P5.jpg:large

AUSTIN AND TAKER NEW TAG CHAMPS!

For cereal though Steve was there for 30 years and he never grumbled, he just did as he was told. And not to mention when he'd show up in the late 90s he got a great pop. Model employee.

Adree, I read that he actually left lol

Adree

AUSTIN AND TAKER NEW TAG CHAMPS!

For cereal though Steve was there for 30 years and he never grumbled, he just did as he was told. And not to mention when he'd show up in the late 90s he got a great pop. Model employee.

Adree, I read that he actually left lol

Oh wow, he did leave in 2014. What the hell could happen to make you quit a place you worked at for 30 years?

If I ran the HoF there'd be nothing but jobbers because they made guys in the 80's/90's. They deserve it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know I had to deserve to watch wrestling. I would think watching Shinsuke Nakamura make his debut would transcend any fanboy stuff. I have not been watching wrestling much in the last few years but when I do it's to see a particular wrestler and has nothing to do with the company. All the new awesome guys I have found are because of this thread.

We got your back pal. I'm excited you get to see Nakamura da Gawd. THAT SAID you can totally check out some of his other stuff to get excited if you want, and if you do want to, oh man, this year's Wrestle Kingdom event with Styles/Nakamura is PURE GOLD

Oh wow, he did leave in 2014. What the hell could happen to make you quit a place you worked at for 30 years?

If I ran the HoF there'd be nothing but jobbers because they made guys in the 80's/90's. They deserve it.
Probably didn't care for the direction of things just like when Pat left in 2004.

klonere

Banned
Why is this suspend yourself to be stomped spot even a thing, WHY?!

tbf I cut out part of the spot (Ospreay slowly picking himself up from being kicked through the ropes), it's not quite as bad as some of Alberto's recent stomp setups but it isn't perfect either.

Crazy stupid spot in many ways though

Kaladin

I actually hope Hogan gets everything he wants from this trial. From what I can read, the Clems pressured him into sex with Heather and tried to use the video to cash out on retirement.

Ronin Ray

We got your back pal. I'm excited you get to see Nakamura da Gawd. THAT SAID you can totally check out some of his other stuff to get excited if you want, and if you do want to, oh man, this year's Wrestle Kingdom event with Styles/Nakamura is PURE GOLD

I have seen his wk9 and wk10 matches and happy to watch any others if anyone has recommendations.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ed: ^^He was in TNA, dealing with the Nick Hogan car crash stuff, and getting divorced around this time, so yeah

Absolutely

Godfather getting inducted opens the floodgates. Everybody's now eligible to get in. Don't be shocked if someday you sincerely type "WWE Hall of Famer Kizarny" or "Legend the Boogeyman"

I mean, we knew it would come to that, its just fiat handed down by Vince based on how he feels on some Monday before WrestleMania and they don't have enough guys to keep doing this 3 hour long ceremony and not induct basically random midcarders you sort of remember.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have seen his wk9 and wk10 matches and happy to watch any others if anyone has recommendations.

He even has a (shitty) match with Lesnar. I loved Nakamura vs Sakuraba at I think it was WK7, maybe 8. The years pass me by and I can't go look it up. One of my favorites despite Sakuraba's many shortcomings.

I like WWEWhatCulture videos a lot but Christ, the whole heel thing going on with Adam is just annoying now. I want to watch the videos outside of the 'top 10 things WWE' something something, but I can't when he's just being insufferable. I get he's meant to be a heel but it isn't something entertaining, he's just challenging this one guy to things and having it rigged while being a dick about it. I know it's just for fun but it's just plain bad.

I only recently discovered WhatCulture Wrestling and have stuck with the "how I would have booked X" and the "43 things you thought you never knew you didn't need to think" videos. I think I came across the heel thing once and it was an immediate turn off and I haven't delved any deeper into their content.

Why do they have swords and salami meat during this Val Venis match? I couldn't eat and wrestle at the same time.

Choppy choppy pee pee. Weirdos

Watched Ambrose's promos from this week on .com and SmackDown on YouTube, really really good. Feels like a proper old school Ambrose promo. Has anyone else noticed that switch lately, or is it just this week?

DMczaf

Watched Ambrose's promos from this week on .com and SmackDown on YouTube, really really good. Feels like a proper old school Ambrose promo. Has anyone else noticed that switch lately, or is it just this week?

Can't be doing kiddy ass shit when you feud with Brock

How does Kama have braids this week when he had short hair last week. Nice women coming out with him though.

Wtf is up with hawk? He tripped in the ring

This New Day match from Roadblock is pretty awesome. Not the botch on Kofi, obviously. And Heyman is still pretty great on the mic. And I'm totally not feeling this Jericho/Stiles beef.

Top Bottom