• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Son Of D

I like WWEWhatCulture videos a lot but Christ, the whole heel thing going on with Adam is just annoying now. I want to watch the videos outside of the 'top 10 things WWE' something something, but I can't when he's just being insufferable. I get he's meant to be a heel but it isn't something entertaining, he's just challenging this one guy to things and having it rigged while being a dick about it. I know it's just for fun but it's just plain bad.

Yep. Same here. If it just stuck to videos specifically about that I wouldn't mind but having it go into other videos too is just really turning me off the channel.

Why is this suspend yourself to be stomped spot even a thing, WHY?!

I ask this question every time. Del Rio's stomp has only made sense once and that was on Raw this week when Rusev and Barret held Xavier up.

cpaEsAL.jpg

I have no idea how but I've only just noticed Lana in the back.

Hogan won, it's going to appeals, Gawker will win the appeal, but it won't matter. Gawker's not going to be able to recoup the financial losses from all this, and Hogan's never regaining his reputation or his only friend

This was a magical case to follow if you wanted to see a situation where ultimately neither side looked good or happy or really finally won anything at all

Kaladin

Hogan won, it's going to appeals, Gawker will win the appeal, but it won't matter. Gawker's not going to be able to recoup the financial losses from all this, and Hogan's never regaining his reputation or his only friend

This was a magical case to follow if you wanted to see a situation where ultimately neither side looked good or happy

I hope they don't win the appeal, Hogan may be a POS racist, but he deserves every penny of that settlement. I will be glad if this is the end of Gawker.

Sanjuro

This was a magical case to follow if you wanted to see a situation where ultimately neither side looked good or happy or really finally won anything at all

Good for Hogan. Fucking disgusting what happened to him.

Based on what?

As they said:

Gawker said:
As the trial concludes, we’re disappointed the jury was unable to see key evidence and hear testimony from the most important witness. So it may be necessary for the appeals court to resolve this case. Hulk Hogan’s best friend Bubba the Love Sponge — who made the tape and offered up his wife in the first place — originally told his radio listeners that Hulk Hogan knew he was being taped. The jury was only able to hear a questionable version of events. Bubba should have been required to appear in court and explain what really happened.

An appeals court will hear that stuff and look at that evidence including the now-unsealed documents you can freely view that I posted earlier. His whole argument was again based on him knowing nothing. The appeals court will rule in their favor, but again, like I said, it won't matter. They don't have that kind of money, the trial and lawyer fees going on is all too much already, the appeals fee even more, and at the very least half of their sites will end. And Hogan already gave up being friends with Bubba, has nobody left, a dwindling fanbase, and still has to pay fees to his ex and the family of that guy Nick killed in addition to having no sex tape he can sell now. Both are/will be ruined. Frankly I sympathize with neither.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As they said:

An appeals court will hear that stuff and look at that evidence including the now-unsealed documents you can freely view that I posted earlier. His whole argument was again based on him knowing nothing. The appeals court will rule in their favor, but again, like I said, it won't matter. They don't have that kind of money, the trial and lawyer fees going on is all too much already, the appeals fee even more, and at the very least half of their sites will end. And Hogan already gave up being friends with Bubba, has nobody left, a dwindling fanbase, and still has to pay fees to his ex and the family of that guy Nick killed in addition to having no sex tape he can sell now. Both are/will be ruined. Frankly I sympathize with neither.

This is wrong. Those documents were not omitted because they were super secret evidence the court did not know about. It's because they were excluded because they're not admissible evidence. They might consider whether the documents should have been admitted into evidence but none of it is a smoking gun to begin with.

scabro

As they said:

they still posted the tape without his consent and then refused to take it down after a c and d notice

from what i understand, him knowing about the tapes or not wasnt hogan's argument, it was gawkers. which was stupid in the first place. they tried to argue that he knew, and that being a public figure who knew and talked about it means they had the right to post it.

which is hilarious. gawker had no right to post that.

So wrong that it's happening?

Cd3dx84VIAAofU4.jpg

Don't pull a dumb move where you intentionally get banned right before they win, close down anyway, and you have to admit you were wrong about something for once

Heel

As they said:

Bubba was deposed and said the exact opposite, admitted he freaked out and lied to the detriment of Terry Bollea. How is his conflicting story going to carry any weight in an appeal?

Gawker ain't kicking out,brother.

Yeesh. Gawker needed to get taken down for distributing someone's sex tape without consent, but at the same time there's good things and good people outside of the core Gawker. Also Hogan's a shithead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So wrong that it's happening?

Don't pull a dumb move where you intentionally get banned right before they win, close down anyway, and you have to admit you were wrong about something for once

...what?

A superkick? REALLY??

That trailer was misleading. I thought the best part of the film was Dolph superkicking the gun off of Rusev, but no, Lana immediately saying afterward "now that's a real man" was the best part of the scene

Instant preorder. Day 1. All the buys. Nominate Kane for the Oscar tonight

That trailer was misleading. I thought the best part of the film was Dolph superkicking the gun off of Rusev, but no, Lana immediately saying afterward "now that's a real man" was the best part of the scene

Instant preorder. Day 1. All the buys. Nominate Kane for the Oscar tonight

I can't breath.

Top Bottom