• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The upshot of this is that it sounds a lot like Jericho is an AJ Styles mark.

Sephzilla

Allright WrassleGAF.

Top 5 pushes that the fans didn't buy into.

1- Post WM17 Heel Stone Cold Steve Austin
2- Lex Luger
3- Roman Reigns
4- Rocky Maivia
5- WWF Champion Diesel

Pic? I don't watch NXT really.

BswgENfCMAEXgLR.jpg

Zach

Yeah, I guess Glacier was just more of an overall bust. He didn't fail immediately. Although, I'm not so sure fans initially "loved" him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Still, sometimes Dave says some wonky bullshit like: "As of mid-week, nothing had changed and Reigns was scheduled to win the title at Mania and be the main event face at the 2017 and 2018 Mania."

The idea that Reigns is even penciled in to headline WrestleMania 2018 is laughable given that its pretty apparent they don't have a clue what they're booking at WrestleMania 2016 at this point.

Friends, not wrasslin' related but for reasons I cannot fathom I just exposed myself to the new Ghostbusters trailer.

Please advise me which swift strong straight double shot from my cupboard I should go for to ease the pain:

Jamesons
Jack Daniels
Bushmills Single Malt
Glenlivet
Crown Royal Maple

Thanks in advance.

Friends, not wrasslin' related but for reasons I cannot fathom I just exposed myself to the new Ghostbusters trailer.

Please advise me which swift strong straight double shot from my cupboard I should go for to ease the pain:

Jamesons
Jack Daniels
Bushmills Single Malt
Glenlivet
Crown Royal Maple

Thanks in advance.
Clorox usually soothes the pain and gets you mean snd clean.... Ooooooh yeahhh!

Idk I don't drink lol

Caderfix

Jamesons
Jack Daniels
Bushmills Single Malt
Glenlivet
Crown Royal Maple

Thanks in advance.

Go with Jack Daniels so you'll be more like Mark Calaway.

Angry Grimace

My wife picks up accents really fast so she lost her Georgia accent really fast and just sounds like a regular California girl now. Now, it's just not the same when she says "he done did me ugly, but it don't matter no how."

hertog

Jamesons
Jack Daniels
Bushmills Single Malt
Glenlivet
Crown Royal Maple

Thanks in advance.

Bushmill goes down the smoothest, so you can take a couple of shots.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hugo Knox looks like Zyzz. He's got superstar written all over him.
5xioyxK.jpg

Zach

My brother is a lapsed fan. He's recently been on a bit of a wrassle kick, though. He told me the other day that he watched Arn Anderson vs. Barry Windham in a 2-out-of-3 falls TV title match. For whatever reason, I suggested he watch that rad Nakamura/Ibushi match from Wrassle Kingdom '15 (he thought it was good and liked Ibushi more than Nakamura :O).

Anyway, I want to suggest an Asuka match and an American Alpha match now. Anyone know off the top of their head which are the most impressive NXT showings?

Thanks for any suggestions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My brother is a lapsed fan. He's recently been on a bit of a wrassle kick, though. He told me the other day that he watched Arn Anderson vs. Barry Windham in a 2-out-of-3 falls TV title match. For whatever reason, I suggested he watch that rad Nakamura/Ibushi match from Wrassle Kingdom '15 (he thought it was good and liked Ibushi more than Nakamura :O).

Anyway, I want to suggest an Asuka match and an American Alpha match now. Anyone know off the top of their head which are the most impressive NXT showings?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Asuka's got em, but I can't say American Alpha has a "making it" moment just yet. And...well, Asuka in NXT hasn't had some serious bangers yet, but if you wanna branch out...

Angry Grimace

People should kick out of the Styles Clash. It doesn't even look like it hurts.

Asuka's got em, but I can't say American Alpha has a "making it" moment just yet. And...well, Asuka in NXT hasn't had some serious bangers yet, but if you wanna branch out...

Asuka mostly just squashes people at least in NXT. The closest she's had to a serious match there was against Emma and even then it wasn't booked like Asuka was ever going to be seriously challenged. She's basically Brock Lesnar if Brock Lesnar was a petite Japanese woman. I imagine she has lots of good matches in Japan.

Sephzilla

Jamesons
Jack Daniels
Bushmills Single Malt
Glenlivet
Crown Royal Maple

Thanks in advance.

knob creek

Angry Grimace

If you're going to just drink straight from the bottle just save yourself the trouble and buy some Evan Williams

Zach

They don't have to be amazing matches. Just something to showcase some skillz.

And we better stick with NXT. I wouldn't have suggested the New Japan match if it didn't have English commentary.

Oh, I forgot when he was over the other day we watched a Vaudevillains match (he saw them in the WWE game we Redboxed) and he liked them a lot. We watched the NXT Brooklyn match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They don't have to be amazing matches. Just something to showcase some skillz.

And we better stick with NXT. I wouldn't have suggested the New Japan match if it didn't have English commentary.

Oh, I forgot when he was over the other day we watched a Vaudevillains match (he saw them in the WWE game we Redboxed) and he liked them a lot. We watched the NXT Brooklyn match.

Vaudevillains? You're brothers. Beat the shit out of him.

Top Bottom