• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Vaught up watching this week's nxt, God damn Nevelle is so good and these clowns on the main product somehow have no use for him. Dude deserves so much better.

I didn't know Brodus Clay and the funkadactyles were a rip off of Flash Funk and the funkettes.

Are we talking his weird, hoarse, hushed yelling? Because that's the best/worst.
Probably. Just whenever he yells and all traces of his normal sounding voice are gone.

Bray Wyatt is a guy who took a middling gimmick and ran long and hard with it.

Really, what do people expect of Husky Harris? He has a stable, he figures prominently into storylines, and he's been in a lot of important matches.

He's not the Undertaker. Guys like that come around maybe once or twice in a decade. He's not even Roman Reigns in terms of charisma.

That's crazy talk. Wyatt has more charisma in his hat than Reigns has on his whole body.

Zach

zW8fRsU.png

-_-

LycanXIII

I'm currently sitting at an NXT show in Cleveland. Pretty great so far. Emma got KTFO by a kick to the face from Asuka. It looked pretty bad. Ref threw the X up and Asuka won by knockout. Aside from that things have been pretty normal. Gable and Jordan, Sami Zayn and Tye Dillinger have been the most over people so far. People are eating the perfect 10 thing up, it's great.

Glad to hear that Dillinger's injury a few weeks ago wasn't a serious one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So we got Birdie vs Bison for the main event? Oh, that's a fascinating matchup!

Anth0ny

Vaught up watching this week's nxt, God damn Nevelle is so good and these clowns on the main product somehow have no use for him. Dude deserves so much better.

Hopefully triple h's dream comes true and NXT becomes more of an alternative and less "developmental". Watching guys/gals strive in NXT only to fucking flounder on the main roster is way too common and heartbreaking.

Guys like Neville, Owens and Breeze should be able to jump between main roster and nxt. Cause fuck it.

Kuroyume

Banned
I'd put a mask on Nelville and change his name. That makes him just a bit more appealing. Obv he's never going to be main event material but he's better than being grouped with the lucha dragons here and there.

he's got some good mixups for sure, getting in is the real hard part

Yeah I got pretty close a few times. Some of those matches almost went my way:) I need to practice more. I just got the game from redbox again today. I want to hold off on buying it until it drops to like $30 since most of the content won't be ready until June.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm amazed that bobo, who regularly shits on Yukes for their unfinished ripoff games, bought an unfinished ripoff game.

Barrage

And he's more talented than 90% of the main roster.

You forgot that part

Talented at what?

Not drawing, or being able to cut a promo. Not merch, or making me care if he's gonna win the match.
Not in making me buy any emotion he's trying to get across at all in fact.

In terms of telling a story,and getting people invested, Neville is correctly placed in the bottom half of the roster.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's not even as good as he once was in the ring after Bad Blood and until WM 14. He becomes insufferable on the microphone beginning RAW each and every week. Greatest comeback since Flair and the airplane later on though after he skips the entire Attitude era, but before he got cleaned up I swore he'd be another wrestling tragedy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't understand the the kliq and vanilla midgets. They are cool with HBK and X-PAC but not Dean, Eddie, whoever,

It's 'vanilla' not just midget. And X-Pac never really had aspirations beyond 'underdog' and 'little buddy'

And Eddie was as vanilla as it got pre-WCW heel run. Even then, he was still finding himself. Art Barr carried Eddie on the stick/charismatically when he was coming up. Even non-Kliq guys like Raven will tell you that

Mahonay

Banned
It's 'vanilla' not just midget. And X-Pac never really had aspirations beyond 'underdog' and 'little buddy'

And Eddie was as vanilla as it got pre-WCW heel run. Even then, he was still finding himself. Art Barr carried Eddie on the stick/charismatically when he was coming up. Even non-Kliq guys like Raven will tell you that
Eddie was definitely lame as fuck character wise when he was originally face.

Zach

Eddie was definitely lame as fuck character wise when he was originally face.

Heel Eddie in WCW is a big, fat 10/10.

Top Bottom