• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I would honestly Kickstart a promising wrassle game so hard. Like, if it sounded Revenge/No Mercy-y, and had legit dudes behind it, I'd throw too much cash its way.

I tried to get Aki to kickstart one, but they didn't respond to my emails or tweets.

Youske Santa-Maria is the new Brave Gate Champion

CcxzdbSUEAAZhny.jpg

I would Kickstart the hell out of a new:

Firepro

VPW

Toukon Retsuden

Giant Gram

Any or all of them.

We really need to figure out a way to KickStart a new Fire Pro or Virtual Pro Wrestling. Wasn't someone trying to contact Syn Sophia through FanGamer a few months ago?

Zach

Come on, guys. I will buy a New Japan game for my PS4 right now and I don't even know what New Japan is. Make it happen, NeoGAF.

Zach

This dude has been around for more than a decade.

That thing is a bigger scam then the WCW insider hotline.

Been around for a decade and they have next to nothing to show for it. Just scamming people out of money at this stage.

Yeah, that's why I said legit dudes had to be behind the Kickstarter. I'm guessing this is just some schlub off the mean streetz.

That thing is a bigger scam then the WCW insider hotline.

Been around for a decade and they have next to nothing to show for it. Just scamming people out of money at this stage.
The insider hotline was legit. You just had to ween out what was bullshit and not. But you were getting facts.

Likely Mania spoiler

The new guy on Reddit who immediately came in and said Shane was absolutely showing up on Raw the morning before he returned? Now saying Styles is fighting Jericho at Mania. RIP

Likely Mania spoiler

The new guy on Reddit who immediately came in and said Shane was absolutely showing up on Raw the morning before he returned? Now saying Styles is fighting Jericho at Mania. RIP
WOOT can't wait! This is the Vince I know. I knew he'd fill up the sets somehow

fuck this shit

Mahonay

Banned
Likely Mania spoiler

Unless Jericho suddenly has a youthful burst of energy making him capable of hanging with AJ Styles at full speed...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

If this was 2010 I'd be happy to see this. I just really hate 2016 Jericho. He is one of the worst things in the company for me right now. Modern Jericho is ruining Jericho for me.

Top Bottom