• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

DMczaf

12816809_774847585981267_738023028_n.jpg

RBH

Likely Mania spoiler

The new guy on Reddit who immediately came in and said Shane was absolutely showing up on Raw the morning before he returned? Now saying Styles is fighting Jericho at Mania. RIP

It's not as good of an option as
Styles vs. Owens
, but it's better than
Styles and Jericho teaming up in some multi-team fuck fest.

I was hoping the new day would drop the belts they are wearing out their welcome it was fun but now it's drawn out we need new tag champs at this point, if not at mania immediately after

Son Of D

Likely Mania spoiler

The new guy on Reddit who immediately came in and said Shane was absolutely showing up on Raw the morning before he returned? Now saying Styles is fighting Jericho at Mania. RIP
I was expecting
Styles vs Jericho vs Owens vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Zayn
for the IC title myself. Instead we might get
a match we've seen 3 times already this year
. Unless there's a
Jericho retirement stipulation
no one's really going to care.

Mahonay

Banned
I was expecting
Styles vs Jericho vs Owens vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Zayn
for the IC title myself. Instead we might get
a match we've seen 3 times already this year
. Unless there's a
Jericho retirement stipulation
no one's really going to care.
That's the only way this becomes an appealing match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West Fave Five Today and Only Today But Also Probably Tomorrow

1. Hideki Suzuki
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Yuji Hino
4. Takashi Sugiura
5. King Cuerno

Naito-kun saving NJPW from me not watching it single handedly, friends. Kazuki Hashimoto constantly moving up my list but he's not quite there yet.

Nah, my boys just need new opponent

Maybe that will Help it for me but right now them coming out cutting a goofy promo and then a stale tag match just aint doing it for me they need something i feel like if they had that counter the new day gimmick would / could go much further

Maybe that will Help it for me but right now them coming out cutting a goofy promo and then a stale tag match just aint doing it for me they need something i feel like if they had that counter the new day gimmick would / could go much further
Tell the bookers to give them something in the other side. They basically carry everything they do
Is there any chance for a Sheamus/McGregor segment in WM now?
Bring Ronda too so you can have LoserfroMMAMania

Bring Shamrock too

images

Didn't Kronus die? *Googles* Holy shit it's been almost nine years since he did.

I was pretty upset when WWF saddled him with the little Mexican guy who wants to fuck Chyna gimmick.
but you see, WCW misused all those guys and WWF, the real place for wrestling, knew how to use them

like making eddie guerrero an abusive creep that wanted to fuck chyna
and making dean malnko an abusive creep that wanted to fuck lita
and making saturn someone with brain damage who wanted to fuck moppy

boy wwf sure did fix all of wcw's mistakes of booking those talented four
At least Eddie finally got his GED though!

<_<
Damn, that's pretty fucking sad. I need to open my ears a bit more

B0LWp00.gif

So I'm incredibly excited for the return of the Super J Cup. I haven't seen one since the 2000 cup and was wondering if the 2004 and 2009 tourneys were any good? Also curious who people think will be representing each company? I saw Ryukyu dragon pro out of Okinawa has a representative in the tourney and I've never heard of this group. Anyone have talent recommendations or anything?

Jamie OD

So I'm incredibly excited for the return of the Super J Cup. I haven't seen one since the 2000 cup and was wondering if the 2004 and 2009 tourneys were any good? Also curious who people think will be representing each company? I saw Ryukyu dragon pro out of Okinawa has a representative in the tourney and I've never heard of this group. Anyone have talent recommendations or anything?

2009 is great although at the time I was disappointed by a few results. Definitely check out the Kanemoto Vs Fujita 1st Round match. That is a classic.

Top Bottom