• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Man that Steph promo last night was one of the best.
It was great. She's the best.
BoYDl9v.gif

I can't believe that crowd stuck with those what chants. Just terrible.

What are the chances Dean beats HHH? I'm hopeful so we get HHH v Roman grudge match. Dean v Brock street fight for the WWE World Title.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was great. She's the best.

I can't believe that crowd stuck with those what chants. Just terrible.

WWE crowds are typically full of idiots that hate women. That's why they pop for man on woman violence.

Anth0ny

What are the chances Dean beats HHH? I'm hopeful so we get HHH v Roman grudge match. Dean v Brock street fight for the WWE World Title.

0%

this year's mania is the crowning of roman reigns as "the guy". they are going through with it no matter what.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I keep telling myself that any day they are going to call an audible and give Dean the belt, but its not going to happen. Mania is Roman's coronation and I don't think anything is going to stop that. I wish Rollins was still around so him screwing over Roman or HHH in the main event would be something to look forward to.

Sadly, that would put more buts in seats than what's going on now. Brock should definitely ve going for the title. Hunter v Roman doesn't even need the title imo, it's more about revenge.

Caderfix

I'd say pretty low. I don't think they'll back down again. Even if they gave up on Roman, I think they'd push him through mania, at least. WWE invested too much on Roman to end it with a grudge match.

I keep telling myself that any day they are going to call an audible and give Dean the belt, but its not going to happen. Mania is Roman's coronation and I don't think anything is going to stop that. I wish Rollins was still around so him screwing over Roman or HHH in the main event would be something to look forward to.

I can't wait for the WM crowd, to turn their plans upside down like WM18.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's not talk politics in here, please. Especially considering America is such a small part of our community.

Calling it now:

Dean vs. Roman for the WWEWHC

Triple Threat HiaC: 'Taker (Shane) vs. HHH (himself/Vince/Steph) vs. Brock (Heyman) for control of Raw.

Anth0ny

steph is the shits. she has great delivery, but I'm tired of her promos. she will never get her comeuppance. I can't bring myself to care about anything she says.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They seem to cheer for the divas though, somehow, despite hating women.

They do both, pal. They pop for man on woman violence, not that they don't cheer divas. Big difference.

Does that mean Lucha Underground fans are women-hating idiots?

Nope, because LU fans aren't idiots :)

On top of that, let's go back to Ivelisse vs Muertes. Crowd was 100% behind Ivelisse.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm going to the network special next weekend. Ambrose vs. HHH should be alright.

I missed the end of RAW, it sounded like they just had Ambrose / HHH beatdown... exactly the same as last week but Ambrose instead of Reigns??

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What is this Roadblock thing I just got in my (spam) email?

Is this a WWE panic button sort of thing?

Also, apparently the MSG house show before Wrestlemania is "Daniel Bryan Night."
WWE returns to New York City just one week before WrestleMania!

Daniel Bryan will be at The Garden! Be a part of Daniel Bryan Night!

Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H & Sheamus

Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Kalisto vs. Alberto Del Rio
WWE United States Championship Match

Big Show vs. Bray Wyatt

Also see your favorite WWE superstars including:
Ric Flair
Charlotte
New Day
Demon Kane
The Dudley Boyz
The USO’s
Rusev
Ryback
The Miz
The Wyatt Family
And many more!
They actually write out "Demon Kane?"

klonere

Banned
Yeah the Steph promo was fire and probably the only great thing on Raw last night.

Pity it's in service of hyping up a match she isn't with two part timers and one being a non-wrestler.

They do both, pal.

Nope, because LU fans aren't idiots :)

On top of that, let's go back to Ivelisse vs Muertes. Crowd was 100% behind Ivelisse.

I'm still finishing up the last 10 or so episodes of LU S1. Can't wait to see all this S2 madness I'm hearing about. Love Ivelisse, and can't even hate on Sexy Staaaaaaaaaar!

KingBroly

Banned
WWE is fucking hopeless right now with their constant Roman Reigns push show/fetish. It's sickening, tbh.

I have never seen them push a guy so hard for so long with so little to show for it. They're insane if they think Reigns is going to be cheered at the end of Mania, but I guess they'll edit together some video to show that he was cheered because they're being pretty pathetic right now. It's just like how Hogan was booed against Sid in 92, where WWE went back and edited audio to revise history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What survey or consensus are you pulling this information from?

Listening to the crowd go nuts when someone suggests it. Shit like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk9mBCphXvQ

"but it's just a heel! Austin is a face!"

But listen to them erupt for that.

WWE is fucking hopeless right now with their constant Roman Reigns push show/fetish. It's sickening, tbh.

I have never seen them push a guy so hard for so long with so little to show for it. They're insane if they think Reigns is going to be cheered at the end of Mania, but I guess they'll edit together some video to show that he was cheered because they're being pretty pathetic right now. It's just like how Hogan was booed against Sid in 92, where WWE went back and edited audio to revise history.

Damn you're still talking about Reigns

Still

And he wasn't even on Raw

What is this Roadblock thing I just got in my (spam) email?

Is this a WWE panic button sort of thing?

Also, apparently the MSG house show before Wrestlemania is "Daniel Bryan Night."

They actually write out "Demon Kane?"
I was hoping that would be a televised event

Top Bottom