• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

i mean i've only seen it used by gator/mra types, so i'm assuming it's something cunty
I only hear it in twitch. Lirik calls stream snipers it and such. I had to google gator/mra. Still don't know what it is but the top results are about the biggest one of them all HBK.

Oh my god, that man's body.

He should probably change up his attire...

Mastiff? he has done nothing of the sort
tumblr_n8bptjEuwZ1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8bps6G6KP1qhjbxeo2_500.gif

I only hear it in twitch. Lirik calls stream snipers it and such. I had to google gator/mra. Still don't know what it is but the top results are about the biggest one of them all HBK.

lol I assumed you were fucking with me, but it actually is.

gator = gamergate, mra = mens rights activist

What themes are censored on wwe network? I'm honestly too lazy to find suitable quality rips and set up a media server. I'm already paying for wwe network at it works on my tv and phone effortlessly.
lol I assumed you were fucking with me, but it actually is.

gator = gamergate, mra = mens rights activist
lol. HHH too.

Ohhhh. I see why it's off putting now. I never read anything from them.

I can't watch botchamia on YouTube. They're a little square with a static background for some reason. Is that supposed to bypass copyright infringement?

Is Botchaman the official YouTube account for Botchamania? If so, YouTube has terminated the account as of this morning :(

Tried this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpy1A7Uq2PI

I know this channel hosts them, but I am not sure if it's the official one:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbxTqG12jqKikg9wsCrTCA/featured
It's not the official one, no. Vimeo has them all last I checked. https://vimeo.com/user43300351/videos

I can't watch botchamia on YouTube. They're a little square with a static background for some reason. Is that supposed to bypass copyright infringement?

Yeah, that's the reason there's no official BM channel on YouTube (well there is, but the videos get taken down instantly).

I'd assume so

Seemed like people were also complaining in the comments that it wasn't actually Maffew, it was someone else just uploading his videos but not sure how legit that is

EDIT: Ok, yeah it isn't

klonere

Banned
Snippet from a super interesting post 1998 Rumble Observer

Congratulations to Bryan Alvarez on the Observer hotline for picking the finish correctly, about them playing a tape of Mankind saying "I Quit"

Plans didn't change I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Norton's the Power Bomb king right there. Others may come close, but the man himself is Scott Flash Norton and his power bomb is the best, bar none.

I also love that shoulder breaker. So good.

So who has the best splash? Not from the top rope. From the ring.

Zach

Whoa. Whoa. No body shaming in this thread, friend. We all are what we are.

Sure, yes. But if you're going to go with the little baby trunks as a wrestler, you should at least wear them in your size. Especially when you're obese.

Zach

Norton's the Power Bomb king right there. Others may come close, but the man himself is Scott Flash Norton and his power bomb is the best, bar none.

I also love that shoulder breaker. So good.

So who has the best splash? Not from the top rope. From the ring.

Ice Train, baby.

I liked a lot of Vader's, too.

Really there are a lot of big dudes who do a good splash. I think I just like big dudes doing splashes in general.

Sure, yes. But if you're going to go with the little baby trunks as a wrestler, you should at least wear them in your size. Especially when you're obese.
I wonder does he wear them but make his performances so good that you forget that he's wearing them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ice Train, baby.

I liked a lot of Vader's, too.

Really there are a lot of big dudes who do a good splash. I think I just like big dudes doing splashes in general.

How do you feel about Kamala's splash? It never looked incredibly great to me, I ALWAYS saw him not hitting it fully when I was a kid. I wanted to love it.

Zach

How do you feel about Kamala's splash? It never looked incredibly great to me, I ALWAYS saw him not hitting it fully when I was a kid. I wanted to love it.
It doesn't stand out for me, but I'm guessing it was atrocious. Because Kamala, from what I've seen, was atrocious.

klonere

Banned
Likelihood that Cena's "very big news" is that he's coming back to wrestle in Shane's place at WrestleMania?

As awful it would be to give the accolade of getting rid of the Authority to Cena at least he is an active wrestler instead of a one off McMahon family member and would be able to deliver a good match that doesn't involve people being disappointed because he didn't fall off the roof of the stadium and was paralyzed or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't stand out for me, but I'm guessing it was atrocious. Because Kamala, from what I've seen, was atrocious.

Even though I knew wrestling was mostly fake as a kid, I thought Kamala was real for a LONG time. His mannerisms in the ring were great. I loved his upside down pin he would do.

klonere

Banned
Speaking of splashes, what simple move do you love? I love a good crossbody.

Elbow drops of any kind, standing, second rope, to the top of the head. Well done elbow drops are so quintessentially pro wrestling that it makes me smile everytime I see one.

mental reminder to myself to gif mastiff suplex tossing jobbers around at the square go when i get home tonight
whats a quantum leap
Quantum Leap is an American science fiction television series that originally aired on NBC for five seasons, from March 1989 through May 1993. Created by Donald P. Bellisario, it starred Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist who leaps through spacetime during an experiment in time travel, by temporarily taking the place of other people in order to correct historical mistakes. Dean Stockwell co-stars as Admiral Al Calavicci, Sam's womanizing, cigar-smoking companion and best friend, who appears to him as a hologram.

The series features a mix of humor, drama, romance, social commentary, and science fiction, and was named one of TV Guide's "Top Cult Shows Ever."

According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Kalisto will be defending the United States Title at WrestleMania 32, however he will not be facing former Champion Alberto Del Rio. There was speculation Kalisto and Del Rio would continue their feud into ‘Mania, but that is not currently the plan for the U.S. Champ.

While not confirmed and speculative at this point, it’s possible Ryback could be an opponent for Kalisto at the big PPV this year. As we just noted, Ryback is booked in U.S. Title Triple Threat matches against Kalisto and Del Rio at upcoming live events, and with The Big Guy teasing a possible heel turn as of late, it could be a match option.

So there will be two dead at this mania now, they really want to sell it. .

They probably want the Dragons to go back to being tag focus first, and this is a way for them once again push Ryback.

Top Bottom