• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Hoping for a good Raw

iOtwxN7rYdivN.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
this company is pure troll. trips will interfere causing bryan to lose

or a batshit crazy situation of punk returns and saves bryan

Toki767

this company is pure troll. trips will interfere causing bryan to lose

or a batshit crazy situation of punk returns and saves bryan

The obvious booking would be for Bryan to beat Batista and demand to be put in the title match at Mania, but I doubt WWE thought that far.

jmdajr

Tonight will be the biggest Megaton ever. Bigger than Warrior coming back form the dead, or Undertaker coming back as a biker red neck.

Are You Ready?

time to watch Judgement Day 2000

somedevil

Bryan vs Batista. The WWE is either going to troll or they are Geniuses because the crowd is going to be hot and imagine someone music playing to save Bryan at the end.

Scottify

So, weekly Raw OT threads are a thing now? I just saw one go up about tonight's show.

Personally, I'd prefer to keep the chat in this thread.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
What's with all this saving Bryan nonsense? Bryan don't need saving. Batista is the one who'll need saving, since he's going one on one with The American Dragon!

Punk Heel turn confirmed!!!!

Edit: Heavy's going in the business for himself again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bryan vs Batista. The WWE is either going to troll or they are Geniuses because the crowd is going to be hot and imagine someone music playing to save Bryan at the end.

Bryan gonna job. Job job job like his Bella on his wedding night, just on his back looking at the ceiling, wondering when it's gonna be over.

somedevil

So, weekly Raw OT threads are a thing now? I just saw one go up about tonight's show.

Personally, I'd prefer to keep the chat in this thread.

That's Heavy making threads without prior warning again. Also if Bryan loses clean tonight which I doubt then holy crap I don't know what's going to happen with crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy's breaking WrassleGAF Code of Conduct. Omerta.

Wrestler's Court needs to come to a session with Heavy. Who will prosecute Heavy for his behavior and who will defend?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy should sue sunflower for stealing his brand tbh

It's not our fault he's going after mainstream exposure. I just don't want it to reflect badly on us as a whole. We enjoy our spot in OT Community.

There's a bunch of part-timers and no-timers that show up for PPV events and Raw. They're not interested in the business. They're just spectators.

Scottify

Heavy's breaking WrassleGAF Code of Conduct. Omerta.

Wrestler's Court needs to come to a session with Heavy. Who will prosecute Heavy for his behavior and who will defend?

LaKoqcz.jpg

Broken the paradigm an example must be set
Invoke the Siren's song and sign the death warrant.
This id what has been wrought for 30 pieces of silver
The tongues of men and angels bought by a beloved betrayer.
I am the result what's better left unspoken
Violence begins to mend what was broken
You've been talking, I've been all ears.
Words meant to dwell in darkness shall never see the light of day
Words can be broken, so can bones
Execute the mandate
Mouth full of dirt.
Your name is removed from the registry
St. Peter greets with empty eyes then turns and locks the gate.
I am the result what's better left unspoken
Violence begins to mend what was broken
You've been talking, I've been all ears

Omerta.

Cheaply venal, stupidly verbose
A slip of the tongue, a slit of the throat
Six feet under with no marker
Keep my name from your mouth forever.
Free speech for the living, dead men tell no tales
Your laughing finger will never point again.

Omerta.

Sblargh

Banned
You'll be glad to know that my taste in music is superb and I don't like any sports that aren't wrestling, roller derby or slamball!

Yes, I'll be glad to know that. It looks like we have similar tastes and could be very good friends. Fighting with you has brought the best in me and I respect your sportmanship.

tumblr_lnz3tug0uh1qax9gv.gif

Rapstah

Triple H screwing over Bryan somehow builds both their match and allows Batista to keep doing his "destroying all of your heroes" character they came up with six days ago.

Edit: Is that Lamb of God? Never liked that song. Not a good enough riff to carry how slow it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom