• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Golf: World Tour |OT| Bring Cursing to the Fore with Mario and Friends!

Robin64

I'm going to assume they are not region locked. Wii Fit and Wii Sports Club lock them because they use Miiverse as the backend, and Miiverse is indeed region specific.

This, however, lets me enter Japanese tournaments no problem and, of course, Worldwide ones. No reason the Community should be locked, this time...

Also, it's nice to have fans!

zlCfzR3__hgT-nlmfB

Velcro Fly

Preorder back on. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday. I don't know what I was thinking last night when I cancelled. I think my line of thought was that I didn't play MK7 online very much so I wouldn't play this much and it would be a waste. But online seems so good this time I know I'll play it.

Just played through the GAF tournament. It's awesome that you see the other players' balls. I can see myself playing this game for a long time thanks to the online tournaments.

Kinsei

Banned
I found out the meeting tomorrow was cancelled so I don't have work until Tuesday. i know what I'm doing as soon as the stores open tomorrow.

brerwolfe

Just played through the GAF tournament. It's awesome that you see the other players' balls. I can see myself playing this game for a long time thanks to the online tournaments.
Have you tried Hot Shots Golf on the vita? You can see all the balls there as well.

I have major problems with HSG tourneys. Can't wait to see how this works out.

Brawl96

What's the call gaf? Digital or physical for this game? I went with digital for AC but not sure if this is gonna be one of those games where I always need it with me.

NotLiquid

Maybe it's cause I decided to do a trip through memory lane with the GBC Mario Golf, but hot damn World Tour controls so satisfyingly when compared to the old games.

Can't wait to give the Tournament a shot.

NotLiquid

Gave the Tournament a spin and managed -12.

That was pretty fun to do. Surprised how well the online works here.

What's the call gaf? Digital or physical for this game? I went with digital for AC but not sure if this is gonna be one of those games where I always need it with me.

Digital for me. Golf on the go anytime is a must for me.

Okay, I've added everyone on the original list, and I highlighted myself... if you add me, PM me so I can add 'ya back! :D

PreyingShark - Nautan - 3050 - 7685 - 5267
Kinsei - Elise - 3093-7782-3865
Rocky - Rocky - 0344-9279-3656
daydreaming - daydream - 5043-1159-2527
XaosWolf - Xaos - 4682-8436-2576
kdoll08 - kdoll08 - 3780-9073-2580
Smilax - Smilax - 3523-3319-4954
Mistouze - Mistouze - 0361-6413-8852
RoadDogg - Bill - 4339-2522-2205
thoseAREmySHOES - Shoes - 5214-9721-0180
Cairnsay - sushimonster85 - 0447 6730 4395
B1G_A1AN - B1G_A1AN - 0087-2285-0027
Vysetron - Vysetron - 1349-5105-1118
Got the Shakes - Steve - 0473 8150 0939
lupinko - ルパンコ - 5043 3233 7615

Game should be up in the NA eShop in about an hour.

You guys are free to add as many tournaments to the spreadsheet as you want, but please avoid putting up near-identical tournaments. Like, who wants 3 Forest Course tournaments at the same time? Also, if too many tournaments go on at the same time then you'll likely end up with some with low participation numbers. So, take advantage of that Start Date column to declare tournaments for the near future if there are (insert number you're not comfortable with) going on at the time.

You don't have to add anybody. FCs mainly just let you track people's status in official tournaments. Friend matches exist but I doubt that'll be used that often, if at all.

Main reason I'm going digital is because I'm much more likely to actually play a 3DS game if I get it digital. If you guys don't have that problem then you should probably just wait it out.

Well, unless you often accidentally put your cart through the washing machine... Not that I'm guilty or anything.

Top Bottom