• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Dr Prob

Banned
Good games everyone. Whoever left that banana peel on the RR ramp messed up my entire steez. My whole steez!

Stopped playing like five minutes ago and already want more. F'ing Mario Kart.

0516-7418-4671 is my code.

King_Moc

Banned
Phew! Just added everyone upto a couple of pages back and PM'd the people that hadn't already added me. Now to actually play it. And hope i don't get disconnected...

I don't mean to be funny.

Is the netcode good enough for games across the pond?

My 3DS is charging, I just want to get back into it.

Well I think a Euro room is handy when rooms becomes overcrowded. I am sure it benefits the connection if there is less people in the same community playing. I have gotten less errors this evening thankfully. Someone said earlier that closing the game might help but it didn't make a difference to me sorry.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I don't mean to be funny.

Is the netcode good enough for games across the pond?

My 3DS is charging, I just want to get back into it.

My partner has been playing people from Japan, UK, Canada, sometimes everything in between and she is playing from Australia. By all accounts it's been quite smooth. Nintendo latency wizardry.

My friend code is: 1118-0273-7288. Please add me to the running list. I'll add everyone else who has listed their friend codes so far.

Edit: Took almost an hour but I've added everyone in the thread so far. Will keep it updated.

King_Moc

Banned
Does anyone else from Euroland have trouble with lag and disconnects in the Gaf community? It's been unplayable for me since Sunday. The worldwide ones are fine.

Gravijah

My partner has been playing people from Japan, UK, Canada, sometimes everything in between and she is playing from Australia. By all accounts it's been quite smooth. Nintendo latency wizardry.

when i play people from japan, they're constantly falling off the stages and reappearing and they aren't actually in the positions it shows them as... i've tried red shelling people in front of me only to hit the person behind me.

speedpop

when i play people from japan, they're constantly falling off the stages and reappearing and they aren't actually in the positions it shows them as... i've tried red shelling people in front of me only to hit the person behind me.

Yeah they are pretty sneaky!

wtf don't rage quit after I passed the finishing line in the last race. I got a communication error and got zero points of the 16 I earned in that GP :(

speedpop

I use HoneyBee, Wiggler, and Bowser........Wiggler and HoneyBee are heavy right?

No idea about Wiggler and Honey Bee. I use DK and his barrel of goodness usually, but damn he sucks at times or it is just me hah. I used a simple race then as Shy Guy and came 3rd overall so who knows.

I haven't raced a Bowser in the GAF community so far...
I'm in love with Daisy at the moment but DK will have his comeback. word!

I've only seen 1 Bowser too :(

Top Bottom