• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Oli

Were you the one I was just racing? I was using Lakitu and whatnot...
Apologies for that, my connection keeps dropping at random times. ><

Yeah that was me. No worries. I thought it might have been mine. You're the only person I could get connected with so far.

Peterthumpa

Damn, I really dream that Nintendo could update the game to add an option for auto accelerate. I can't play, literally, more than 3 races before my index finger starts crying like a bitch. Already tried with both acceleration buttons, no dice.

Such a shame, feels like taking off a candy from the baby's mouth. =(

Anyone else find it weird when playing online if an opponent is ahead of you and it looks like they have fallen off the track only to get back an instant second and still be ahead?

Maybe it's latency issues or whatever, but it's starting to piss me off a wee bit

Korosenai

Damn, I really dream that Nintendo could update the game to add an option for auto accelerate. I can't play, literally, more than 3 races before my index finger starts crying like a bitch. Already tried with both acceleration buttons, no dice.

I wish I could switch the drift triggers with the acceleration buttons because I have this problem as well.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

My fingers are feeling better after a few days of playing. My hands have adjusted from gripping way too hard, and I started using L for items instead of X. ;)

Madao

man, yesterday, i played 5 hours straight in worldwide races and got no connection errors. today, i'm trying to join GAF races and i get errors left and right.

MK7 must be anti-GAF.

Codeblue

I dislike those featured communities because no matter how many people are in the room, someone starts the race.

Two people? Shall we start?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I dislike those featured communities because no matter how many people are in the room, someone starts the race.

Two people? Shall we start?

I really prefer World Wide. I can just hop on for a race, or two and then leave. And it tends to play with a full lobby almost all the time.

watershed

Banned
I streetpassed someone with MK7 today and just whipped their ghost in their self-selected grand prix. I wonder, if I streetpass them again will they be told I won the 4 races? Hopefully my ghost represented well and beat him too.

Rezbit

I was pretty shitty overall but just slayed it on Airship...helps not getting screwed by items.

Okay who's Waluigi :lol

It's so awkward in the community when you are the last guy to say something and everyone has to look at your Mii just waving it's hands like a dope for a couple of minutes.

Oli

Here's my freind code for anyone interested: 0173-1364-7768

If you add me, please send me a PM, preferably with your code, so I can add you too. :)

Mii name: Brody

Korosenai

Curses to whoever that Bowser was that bounced me over the wall without any items on the last track! :p

I almost had lobo at the finish line!

Yea that was probably me :p

And I wish you would have passed him, because i'm pretty sure it would have been a three way tie for first. Would have been pretty cool.

We should set up a time when all of GAF should try to connect to the community at once.

I'd say every 15 minutes (to give time to complete 4 races). Would be nice if we could gather 8 people from GAF.

Teknoman

Just realized that each lap is totally different for the most part. How many racing games attempt something like that with circuits?

Codeblue

We should set up a time when all of GAF should try to connect to the community at once.

I'd say every 15 minutes (to give time to complete 4 races). Would be nice if we could gather 8 people from GAF.
Seconding this. It would make it way easier to fill up rooms rather than having three people in every group.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Okay, I finally unlocked the Mii, but I'm puzzled as to how...

I had at least 1 gold star on ALL the 150cc cups, and already unlocked Mirror mode... but I never played much of the 50cc or 100cc (just the minimum to unlock 150cc, if I remember correctly -- maybe 1 cup in each).

No Mii.

I went back and got 1st in the final "new" 50cc cup.

No Mii.

Got 1st in a few random 100cc cups, then did the final 100cc retro cup (with SNES Rainbow Road). Got 3 gold stars and 1st on it -- and I got the Mii character.

Madao

my least favorite track is maka wuhu because of the damn shortcut.

i know how to use it but i don't use it because it is unfair to the other players.

CLEEK

I unlocked my Mii when I got gold in all eight 50cc cups. I got three stars in each, but don't think that's required - just getting gold is all that's needed.

Huff

Banned
Anyone having problems holding a shell or a banana behind you for long periods of time? Really awkward for my hands to hold down that left trigger for some reason.

Also, backing out of community games? Just restart the game or wait for a connection problem?

Top Bottom