• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

DooD1234

Woo, just did the most amazing steal I ever did in my mario kart career.

And with that I'm am done for the night. Gonna play you guys some more tomorrow and especially all weekend.

GG all. And Roo stop winning so much

Burning Justice

the superior princess
God, I love the Master Cycle.

zlCfzSpizMgASy9WpZ

My old Moo Moo Meadows record, which I spent hours on... shattered in a matter of minutes.

I'm going to the NeoGAF DLC Race OT or whatever it's called, the Normal room on the opening post.

As a matter of fact: those who created the normal lobbies should enable bots so they aren't so desolate. Everyone is illogically fascinated by "Frantic lulz" that the other rooms realistically are never going to fill up.

Woo, just did the most amazing steal I ever did in my mario kart career.

And with that I'm am done for the night. Gonna play you guys some more tomorrow and especially all weekend.

GG all. And Roo stop winning so much
Watching the replay, you just barely avoided my banana. :<

Roo

I'm right on the verge. A mere twenty or thirty seconds off, Roo.

The Mute City jump looks fun though. Kind of like the eel jump on Dolphin Shoals.
I see. I find the whole world record/time trials aspect of the game very tedious but I wish you good luck. Hope you can set one and what's more important, keep it lol

Seik

Banned
*Excitebike theme playing on repeat since 5 minutes on my PC while browsing GAF*

DOO-DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOOOOOO
DOO-DOO-DOO-DO-DO-DOOOOOO
I-NEED-TO-FUCKING-SLEEEEEEEP

Been doing GPs all night long in the end, will try to play online once again with you guys tomorrow!

Dr Prob

Banned
I see. I find the whole world record/time trials aspect of the game very tedious but I wish you good luck. Hope you can set one and what's more important, keep it lol

Yeah, I know you and I have a difference of opinion on the matter. I just find the evolution of the strats/techs and all that stuff fascinating.

Also, thanks for the kind thought, but I was just kidding. You've seen me play. Garbage :D

Vylash

my main issue with frantic is that it's not frantic enough, you can tell there's still a bit of item balance which is super lame, i want complete anarchy

Top Bottom