• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Omnicent

Do you guys have a community? I would love to race against some GAFers

Yeah, if you quote the OP and go to where the tourney code images are there should be our the room codes in the e-mail tags. We have a thread in community side, but its a bit inactive for now (we are all in the OT)

DaBoss

Excitebike over RR? You guys are crazy. And I'm saying that while using a lightweight.
Hey man, don't say anything else before they take away trick shots using green shell rebounds.
That's like calling quickscoping in CoD a trick shot when you have aim assist enabled.

Just put it to the auto-aim level that was in MK7.

Grizzo

Well I have to leave with a terrible ranking

But I'll be back to get my revenge sometime

Good games everyone!

false edit: okay wait no I can stay for Excitebike Arena

edit2: okay well fuck me it's Rainbow Road. Oh well it's all good

Azure J

First entire race (Rainbow Road SNES) until Fleeting passes me up. Then I get taken to that Ghetto University

ALL OF THE LIGHTS
RED SHELL
GREEN SHELL
BLUE SHELL
BULLET BILL
STARMAN

ALL OF THE LIGHTS, ALL OF THE LIGHTS

throw back a bomb, red shell, bomb combo. sorry for any caught up (merrick think you hit the first bomb?)

You set that mess up?

I both admire and despise you.

Omnicent

Why the hell were there people cutting through the grass? I ain't complaining cause I got 2nd because of that lol.

Had triple shrooms, but didn't expect papaercuts to get plant so I went through 2 of them before the last curve and insinct took over. I'm guessing papercuts tried to go for the plant kill

DaBoss

OK! makes me feel like Ness.

I hope they fix the indicators for what's behind you and add a Pirhana Plants indicator as well. They are more deadly than stars, yet stars have the indicator.

Azuran

Banned
Jorge, there's 3 of us in the OP Normal room right now if you're interested.

EDIT: never mind.

You're already used to the bolded though, you play Frantic.

And it can't get more meaningless than playing Mario Kart for VR, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

People play for different reasons. Weird, eh?

Here's the thing, people in GAF prefer Frantic because that's more fun for us when the player base here dwindles to the 10-15 regulars after the hype is gone. Frantic is just more fun when there's only 6 people max racing in a room for months.

Top Bottom