• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

I present Horn Attack 2 - Electric Boogaloo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RruQDkFx1nk

This was the only perspective I could get for such a short clip. What isn't shown there is that 3 people (myself included) used Super Horns at the same time. Only one person in front was able to escape from that (or maybe 2). Everyone else was caught in that. Then a 4th horn goes off and hits some people.
Is the room full?
I doubt 4 spots would be filled up that fast, I'm assuming it isn't full.
I have plenty of trashtalk in me LETS DO THIS

as long as I don't get mario kart'd

lol that mute city domination, watch it pick the mining level.
pls, I get Mario Kart'd every other race and I still talk trash.

Well more like I taunt people.

Bulbasaur

Banned
I joined in on GAF Frantic 200cc yesterday and proceeded to come last in every race! I'm going to totally blame it on the fact it was my first time in 200cc... Its so damn fast. I think I'm going to change to bikes for the sharper turns and you know what? I've never been so grateful for Bullet Bills!

ChrisD

Hope you guys are still playing in the week! I was working the majority of Saturday, and have been gone most of today. Just don't feel up to Karting at the moment. Maybe it's the high sodium content I had in tonight's fast food dinner?

Feltrol

Banned
Who threw that bomb at me? It ruined me!

Hope you guys are still playing in the week! I was working the majority of Saturday, and have been gone most of today. Just don't feel up to Karting at the moment. Maybe it's the high sodium content I had in tonight's fast food dinner?

Maybe another day, Chris. :D

What did you have for dinner?

ChrisD

Maybe another day, Chris. :D

What did you have for dinner?

"Chinese" food. Or in other words, "Lets salt this rice 'til you can't salt it anymore," haha

...But I love it anyways. Just... not good for you in the slightest.

I notice that a ton of posts were made in that amount of time. Has anything changed as to which item set is preferred? We still Frantic-ing in 200cc, or has a switch been made?

I prefer frantic

Feltrol

Banned
Heath, have you gone bananas? You hit me twice.

At Excite Track?

I really don't knoooow

fb0.jpg

Feltrol

Banned
"Chinese" food. Or in other words, "Lets salt this rice 'til you can't salt it anymore," haha

...But I love it anyways. Just... not good for you in the slightest.

I notice that a ton of posts were made in that amount of time. Has anything changed as to which item set is preferred? We still Frantic-ing in 200cc, or has a switch been made?

I prefer frantic

Frantic all the way!

Just a friendly tip, Chris: Don't eat it too ofter or your stomach will regret it later.
I understand how it feels.

Top Bottom