• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Juggling between getting fucked by people bumping people on The Turn™, screwing myself with a star activation, and taking the turn as cautiously as possible was something alright.

Also, yay 6th!

DaBoss

It gave me 3 coin items in a row. It did not like how I got my lead or the fact that I had a huge lead.

Seriously, how are Roo and I so on sync? It must be a Dry Bowser power or something.

Roo

It gave me 3 coin items in a row. It did not like how I got my lead or the fact that I had a huge lead.

Seriously, how are Roo and I so on sync? It must be a Dry Bowser power or something.
You, Nathan and I are Dry Bowser brothers, that's why :p

Prototype

After 5 last place finishes in a row last night, I decided I need to practice both the new tracks and 200cc more before I attempt going online again. T_T

Azure J

What do you all have against me? Getting combo'd off of DaBoss' boomerang into Roo's star back into the second returning hit of the boomerang was just too technical to be anything but intentional. Also Omni with the disgraceful bomb setting me up into ANOTHER wombo combo...

NotLiquid

Alright I think that's going to be my last game for tonight.

Although I sucked balls and the salt was truly real I had a bunch of fun. I really needed that pick-me-up after what has easily been one of the most arduous and depressing weekends I've had.

Azure J

Nothing like running into someone for a bump boost only to be flattened because someone activated lightning while they came out of their star normally.

DaBoss

Alright I think that's going to be my last game for tonight.

Although I sucked balls and the salt was truly real I had a bunch of fun. I really needed that pick-me-up after what has easily been one of the most arduous and depressing weekends I've had.
Glad we can help. Use me as a item hitting person as you please.

Read Azure J's post history for even more laughter.

Azure J

Was trying to pick Wild Woods after watching some of this Guilty Gear stream but got to the controller late. Mandatory #FuckBabyPark

Azure J

i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Got a lightning, decided to save it since people had stars/bullet bills... then someone else gets one and uses it immediately, making me lose mine. Hahaha...

Azure J

See. SNES Rainbow Road is the magic cure for everything.

I wish if I could accurately predict who is the person in the midpack that will fuck the run up for me every time. God damn Addi with that goddamn star

Also, that Mario Circuit was nutty as fuck

Top Bottom