• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ChrisD

Does it seem to anyone else that track selection is heavily skewed to new courses? Have only seen Sherbet Land once in the options.

Spinluck

I fucking love my bike configuration.

Only track that gives me problems is MK8's version of Rainbow Road. Fuck that shit is harsh.

Love almost everything about it, except for riding it on that stage. My drifts ain't shit there.

Sanic

Anyone else notice how innacurate/broken the environmental shadows are on Mount Wario? With many of them, you can be dead center in a shadowed area and it won't be reflected in how your racer is lit.

enoki

I fucking love my bike configuration.

Only track that gives me problems is MK8's version of Rainbow Road. Fuck that shit is harsh.

Love almost everything about it, except for riding it on that stage. My drifts ain't shit there.

I can't agree more. Bikes are absolute top tier on any of the tracks with vehicle hazards. Rainbow Road 64 is great, but MK8 Rainbow Road just wrecks me every time.

She's got a big head and probably sharp knees, so no.

image.php

So in love with this game. Only a few stars left to get, though lots of customization parts. The graphics, the music, the depth and most of all the level design is superb. A+ effort.

Top Bottom