• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

DedValve

Banned
Yeah, sorry to break this on you, but: There are no options in MK8. It sucks because you can't change a lot of basic features. You can't change the splitscreen orientation, you can't display the map on the TV, you can't display the positions on the TV, either... I really don't know why they've done this.

...well that's just...I mean even for Nintendo that's just absurdly backwards.

AGoodODST

Ive been playing in the neogaf tournament as "Jer" a lot.

Is it just me or are the heavier characters like Wario and DK just almost useless in online matches? Acceleration seems more important.

Wario has a superior moustache wobble to the other characters so he is obviously the best.

Mine01

Uh everytime i get a 12 room con the ot tourney i get a connection error. CAN play global just fine.

Do i still unlock things while inline?

Kinsei

Banned
Do characters have stats or jsut the carts?

Characters do. Maybe this image should be added to the OP.

x5YoBRM.png

Roo

Why does the NeoGAF lobby keeps choosing Electrodrome and Mario Kart Stadium?
From 5 races, 3 are either Electrodrome or MKS.

lt519

If anyone is interested I want to set up a tournament tonight from 8pm to 9pm EST.

I'll take the first 11 people that PM me and send them the tournament code at 7:30. Refrain from entering the lobby until 8 exactly so no points are scored. This will be standard racing, 150cc, all items, and completely random courses.

Edit: please do not enter unless you can race for the entire hour and are 100% positive you can make it for the whole hour

I'm trying to get the Golden steering wheel for MP. Once I play with the wheel for 50% of the time, does it stay for good, or do I always have to keep that ratio up?

Raxus

Just unlocked all the tracks on 50cc! Ready to get my butt kicked online.

NNID: dmsilv1

I am still getting used to some of the changes, namely power sliding and the antigrav boost.

Fantastic Races with you guys today. My Mii name is Nietzsche for those of you who asked. Ivé been playing for 5 hours straight so I guess is time for a little break...

Top Bottom