• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Codeblue

tumblr_n6i0ipFKWc1rtodxxo1_400.gif

Which one of you was it that said you liked to shove babies off of the road

Replay is the best thing they could have done for this game.

Thinking about getting that pro controller, are all Wii U games compatible with it? Like Zelda WW, Pikmen and the upcoming smash bros melee?
All you listed are I believe, but not all are.
Pikmin is best with the Wii mote, but the pro controller is best for everything else IMO.

Xamdou

All you listed are I believe, but not all are.
Pikmin is best with the Wii mote, but the pro controller is best for everything else IMO.

Ok cool, should I go with the black or white version? Also damn 2-4 weeks at amazon? Good price though at $40. Bestbuy gots it for $40.99.

Ok cool, should I go with the black or white version? Also damn 2-4 weeks at amazon? Good price though at $40. Bestbuy gots it for $40.99.
I have 4 black, they're super nice looking, I would go with black.
That is a good price, I live in the UK and a local super market had them for 20 which is ridiculously cheap, but they were clearing stock.. I got the last 3 and ordered one from amazon, I got lucky so I doubt you'd get them cheaper.

By the way, they're super well designed.. And have an amazing battery life.. They put all other controllers to shame, both this gen and last battery wise.

Mine01

I have a question when you joinin a guy from friends/rivals menu and his room is full (12 guys) you enter spectate and the next race there's a spot for you.

Is that why some guys get the connection error? someone taking over their place? I think so.

Chasin down Wario in second for the longest, finally get a red shell and hit him. Finish line in my grasp, then get bombarded by two red shells

okay then

I hope you people know that you've destroyed my chances at playing , watching, reading, or doing anything else with this thread.

Every time it's bumped I have the urge to play again. I've neglected everything and everyone else this weekend.

Top Bottom