• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Spades

Considering the ginormous advantage of leading into the first corner whilst the rest of the field takes each other out, it seems ludicrous to me that the grid isn't reversed for the next race.

Porcile

So acceleration is pretty much a must online if you want any hope of escaping the opening mess and getting riddled with items.

I thought this, but you get screwed later in the race because of lack of speed. IMO It's better to have a heavier character so you don't get shunted off the track on the opening corner.

WorldStar

Banned
PGP on sportbike is good..but I think I found my favorite setup:

Bowser
Circuit Special
Cyber Slicks
Bowser Kite

I can do better with bikes but I think karts are more fun to drive

mmxzero

QiWZAdF.gif

Andrew with the Wario on a bike here, fun playing with everyone before that disconnect! I'll hop back on soon.

NNID is mmxzer0, feel free to add me. I dont know anyone with a WiiU.

Roo

So I reserved |OT2| in the Volunteer thread :)
It'll be more user friendly than this one.
Can't believe how fast this thread grew in matter of days.

mstevens

Do you guys think 150 cc is harder or easier in this game compared to MK7?

Just finished up 3 stars for all the 50 cc cups to get a feel for the game, might try jumping up to 150 cc now.

We're having a blast in the voice control friend lobby. We have 5 people in here (6 earlier) and would love more people to join. Message me if you're interested.

Top Bottom