• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

psychotron

Played for hours today and love this game so much. Luigi is the most evil looking bastard in this game, lol. The highlight reels are pure gold.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
No he olvidado que tenemos una carrera pendiente lol

You used a different language. Luigi no like

926GDym.gif

Stoze

Yeah not picking before the timer ends definitely seems like it triggers a disconnect. Besides the com errors the online in this game is smooth as fuck.

JC Lately

Hand still cramping from my marathon session yesterday.

Any suggestions on the least carpal-tunnel inducing control scheme? Pro Controller using A for acceleration? Y for acceleration? Right sick for acceleration? Wii remote? Will remote+Nunchuck?

My favorite thing about communication errors is constantly repicking my character and kart.

my favorite thing is "friend is playing NeoGAF OT" click yes, "You sure want to join NEOGAF OT?" YES GODDAMNIT

then you mash A to pick you character/kart shit

and THEN you spectate

Recall

Is anyone actually looking at the Mii verse posts submitted via the NeoGaf Race room? Some great stuff hidden in there, I've favourited as much as a I could :)

my favorite thing is "friend is playing NeoGAF OT" click yes, "You sure want to join NEOGAF OT?" YES GODDAMNIT

then you mash A to pick you character/kart shit

and THEN you spectate
The spectating is amazing though. You really get to appreciate the sights in a way you can't any other time, especially with the terrible YouTube compression in the Miiverse replays.

Codeblue

I finally had a banana when a red shell was coming towards me so it went ahead of me then came back and hit me from the front. Can't win.

Top Bottom