• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

GAF WTF

THREE RED SHELLS IN A ROW AFTER A BLUE ONE ON TOAD TURNPIKE

I WAS GONNA BE FIIIRRSSSTTTT

ib1YpNgz3I5xyC.gif

Ramirez

I was sucking so much ass, and getting unlucky early on, but finally turned it around towards the end. Teammates piranha plants couldn't get enough of me. :(

Grizzo

I won't be taking part in the rematch since it might be a little too late for me (already 4am here), but I hope there are gonna be other team matches like this in the future!

That was a good idea lt519!

J@hranimo

Banned
Oh that was you? I've no idea what happened, I was right behind you and then you seemed to stop, so I took a bite with the Piranha Plant and nipped past you. I thought you had disconnected!

No that wasn't me. It was on GBA Mario Circuit. Whoever that was they would stop at the finish line on the third lap. Idk...

Squishy3

No that wasn't me. It was on GBA Mario Circuit. Whoever that was they would stop at the finish line on the third lap. Idk...
Was it 3 crips and 2 bloods? I was in that race but I was dead last so I didn't get to see what you're talking about. Was playing as Metal Mario.

Storm360

I know what you mean, I was last in that race, I was coming up on the finish line and they started driving, then stopped again just before crossing.

Top Bottom