• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Since my game is being delivered this Wednesday, I was wondering about how noticeable the "59 fps" issue reported by DF, considering it's in the hands of many people by now. I don't consider myself ultra sensitive to framerate but I do notice fluctuations and terrible judder easily.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Amazing, I finally felt like I was playing right all because I changed the kart around. I really wish I had figured that out earlier.

Since my game is being delivered this Wednesday, I was wondering about how noticeable is the "59 fps" issue reported by DF, considering it's in the hands of many people by now. I don't consider myself ultra sensitive to framerate but I do notice fluctuations and terrible judder easily.

You wouldn't know about it at all if it was never mentioned.

lt519

10 minutes! Team tourney again!

6562-5643-8739

Don't be afraid to join late. If you get stuck in a crappy small room, try quitting and rejoining, it doesn't auto balance. Don't quit if you have more than 6 people though, more will come.

Kinsei

Banned
I've now three starred mirror mode!

zlCfzSANtCoOquETPJ

All I have left to do in the single player is 16 more time trials.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I take back what I said about feeling like I knew how to play the game with kart changes. Right back to being rubbish.

Blues1990

Stupid Donkey-Ass Kong, Konging all about. Seriously, the last match I was in, six people had played the big ape, & since I was Larry, I felt like a pinball in a Donkey Kong-themed pinball machine.

Top Bottom