• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
When Baby Daisy runs into Luigi, his face is pretty much
JshHTgt.png
. SO GOOD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_IDviD4tww - Luigi has Shells of Steel

boxter432

last on toads turnpike? I had a star! like 4 of us ended within feet of each other...3 jumping off the truck/ramp right at the finish line

ugoo18

Can someone explain how to join the GAF tournaments, i see in the first post to quote to see links but i have no idea how to do that. Am i meant to quote the entire post as i would if i was replying to something?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can someone explain how to join the GAF tournaments, i see in the first post to quote to see links but i have no idea how to do that. Am i meant to quote the entire post as i would if i was replying to something?

Correct. When you quote it, search for the tag which has the tourney code hidden in it.

vanty

Quote it, search the text box for "quote to see" or whatever and I think it's the first one for racing second is battles. Just copy and paste the image url above it to make sure it's the race one or battle one.

Top Bottom