• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Quote it, search the text box for "quote to see" or whatever and I think it's the first one for racing second is battles. Just copy and paste the image url above it to make sure it's the race one or battle one.

So to understand correctly, we don't all need to add each other and stuff to be able to play against one another right?

vanty

So to understand correctly, we don't all need to add each other and stuff to be able to play against one another right?
Nope just go to tournaments, add by code and then "NeoGAF whatever" will be in your favourites and you just join that and it'll put you in a lobby with other gaffers.

Lebon14

Is Frantic Items an option for online? I can't imagine how much more of a carnage that would make GAF races.

Yes. Making a Tournament has about the same options than offline Vs. Races except that "Time Periods" were added in Tournaments.

(I can't believe I didn't post my original post - stupid habit of mine that prepares a post and never press the "Submit Reply" button)

Nope just go to tournaments, add by code and then "NeoGAF whatever" will be in your favourites and you just join that and it'll put you in a lobby with other gaffers.

search by code? what is the code? also when i go there i can't even move the cursor anywhere (i'm using a pro controller, not sure if this has to be done on the regular wiiU controller)

vanty

search by code? what is the code? also when i go there i can't even move the cursor anywhere (i'm using a pro controller, not sure if this has to be done on the regular wiiU controller)
The code is in the OP, there some are posts above about it. You can use the pro controller no problem I'm sure, I've used both the pro controller dpad and gamepad screen to put in tournament codes.

The code is in the OP, there some are posts above about it. You can use the pro controller no problem I'm sure, I've used both the pro controller dpad and gamepad screen to put in tournament codes.

dang i dont know whats up with mine then. i go into that section and can leave that section but i can't punch in any numbers. weird

Omnicent

This has been a fun night. Feel like I'm finally getting into the groove of things (Ludwig why you so good?), though I still manage to fuck things up (my own bombs/shell in my face.... I got to learn to aim. Feels embarrising )

lt519

Damn you dange...you were sitting on that red shell and I couldn't pass you...team play changes everything. EVERYTHING

Damn you dange...you were sitting on that red shell and I couldn't pass you...team play changes everything. EVERYTHING
I'm trying to be a team player! It's not important that I get ahead if everyone in front of me is blue ;)

It's important I intimidate the reds!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My neighbors are going to be avoiding eye contact with me for like a really long time.

Why? Did they peek in your window and see this?

CUdMmT3.jpg

Top Bottom