• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

I have to admit, I was mad salty after Rainbow Road, but I got first place against GAFfers (though it wasn't a full room) once in my life, and that is enough for me.

Heh, I was wondering why the GAF vs GAF title wasn't mirrored too for a second and then I realized

Teknoman: Yeah, they appear as Recent Plays in the MKTV menu

lt519

Well the spirC slaughtered the sdoolB this time around 403-798. Can't say I helped the cause any...

Well if anyone wants to start another tourney or even try team battle mode I'd like to keep going

J@hranimo

Banned
My goodness, it just wasn't meant to be I guess. #TeamsdooLB will strike back another night!

Good races everyone, I'm hopping off for the night :)

Koodo

Banned
who the fuck threw that green shell
ibpNyjwUvyxWPy.gif

Well, that was fun. Might have been a little imbalanced there in terms of people on teams, but Team sdoolB tried their best.

It kinda sucks how tournaments are mostly decided on how long you play the game and not by how much you win. In the future, I hope they go back to something similar to the MK Wii system, where if you lose to a bunch of high-ranked people you will still get points, get nothing, or lose one or two, and if you're high-ranked and lose to bunch of low-ranked people, you start losing huge chunks of your score. I mean, it is Mario Kart™, so it's not exactly the most skill-based game in the first place, but it is annoying to do really well and be stuck 20-200 points behind the guy who comes in 9th every time.

Top Bottom